Motherboard dead RAM slot?

Board: Asus X99 Deluxe

CPU: i7-5820K

RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200Mhz) (currently 1x, very sad face)

Error codes preventing successful post: A2, 55, 67, 6F, 6D

These were intermittent before but have become more frequent and now have prevented a successful POST. The slot in question that would not allow it to fire is the Primary left slot (just to the left of the CPU)

I have a since Stick in the other Primary slot and I POSTed immediately. 

My questions are these:

1. Is this sufficient evidence to assume it is a dead RAM slot? (I'm heavily assuming it is)
  2. If so, is it possible to use the second and third priority slots, bypassing the primary to jerry rig the full RAM set to work?
  3. Thirdly, if anyone knows, is this covered under ASUS warranty? It was purchased in ~Feb of 2015
    1. If not under Warranty, is there a recommendation for replacement to allow a CPU upgrade within the next ~year or so?

I've never dealt with a Motherboard issue, so I'm in uncharted waters for myself. Looking to get the most information possible before preceding with a fix. Appreciate your time. 

Usually there will be a few years warranty on a board especially if it is an enthusiast socket.

Check for bent pins in the ram slot, or the cpu socket, and try multiple sticks in the supposed dead slot.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Asus has a three year Warranty.  I'd send them a message letting them know what you've found so far.  They are generally pretty good at taking care of you.

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

I did not realize they had such a long warranty i may send my asus board for rma as well 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

23 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

Check for bent pins in the ram slot, or the cpu socket, and try multiple sticks in the supposed dead slot.

Forgot to add that I used my old RAM as well, still wouldn't post until I tried 2 stick of the new ram, and then 1 in the current slot. So it's had multiple configurations and a couple different sticks of a lower capacity RAM. 

I'll give them a buzz. Hopefully I can get a solution. 

As for putting the sticks in different slots? Is that just not possible, or?