Galaxy S4 to S7

Zyrozirus

I was thinking about getting the galaxy s7 because the plasic frame on my s4 is breaking apart and i want a better phone overall but is it worth upgrading to the s7 or should i wait for the S8?

The S8 is probably gonna be released in 2017 March-April-May,and if your phone is breaking apart i don't know if it will survive

honestly if you get the s7 edge, it's definitely worth it. it's a definite upgrade over the s4, especially in terms of hardware and software. you won't regret the upgrade.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

4 minutes ago, terrytek said:

honestly if you get the s7 edge, it's definitely worth it. it's a definite upgrade over the s4, especially in terms of hardware and software. you won't regret the upgrade.

touchwiz is cancer though and slows down the hardware :/

well thats what all my samsung buds whine about xD 

Just now, Aytex said:

touchwiz is cancer though and slows down :/

Tell me about it...

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

touchwiz is cancer though and slows down the hardware :/

well thats what all my samsung buds whine about xD 

i get it's slow, but it's definitely as heavy as the galaxy s3/4 days.

well if google forced samsung to run vanilla android, they couldn't add their own flair to it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

i get it's slow, but it's definitely as heavy as the galaxy s3/4 days.

well if google forced samsung to run vanilla android, they couldn't add their own flair to it.

God if a S7 edge had stock android on it <3

11 minutes ago, Aytex said:

God if a S7 edge had stock android on it <3

i mean touchwiz is somewhat ok, with its additional features, but i'd like stock android across all devices. that way software fragmentation is reduced or even eliminated, the main problem of android.