Gaming Upgrade from Laptop

Hello all I currently have a MSI GE702PE Apache Pro gaming laptop and it has served me very well these past 3 years. However having only a GTX860M limits my gaming performance in most triple A titles being released recently 

and so I am looking to build myself a nice performance gaming desktop capable of running new games at high-ultra settings above 60fps. 

1. Budget & Location

I live in Germany and it is where I will be sourcing all the parts for my build so no Newegg please! All prices will therefore be in Euros.

I have a relatively open budget but definitely want to stay under 2000€. Trying to go for parts with good value to performance ratios.

2. Aim

To run current and upcoming AAA titles on high-ultra settings at 60+ fps eg: Witcher 3, Battlefield 1/4, For Honour, GTA V, Elder Scrolls Online etc.

3. Monitors

I currently have an older Samsung 23 inch LED 1920*1080p monitor that I will be using at the beginning but intend to upgrade to a 1440p as soon as I find a good deal.

4. Peripherals

I will be running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I have a Roccat Kone Pure gaming mouse that has served me well and hope will continue doing so in the future. I will need a new keyboard though but haven't really looked at that in detail as yet.

This will be my first ever build so keep that in mind, having said that I would appreciate any pro-tips you could give me.

My idea is a mid tower build with a white theme. I would like to do a bit of overclocking on the CPU and GPU as well.

I have opted for a fairly large 750W PSU because of the intended overclocking and to accommodate additional HDDs/LEDs/Case Fans etc and possibly further along the line another GPU in SLI if that becomes necessary (3-5 years on for sure though).

I have conducted a fair amount of research these past weeks and eventually come up with the following build:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/23qBLD

I would appreciate any build advice you could give me before I pull the trigger on it!