3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I think to have any but Razer Blade Sleath is smaller and Razer Blade 14 is good in display but both specs are awesome  I would to have any 

But Razer Blade Sleath is good to carry...?

I really want to get my hands on that blade stealth, reasons being, i dont have a laptop for school and i love to make music, it woould be killer if i could make music on the go!

I would want the new Razer Blade 14 for the kensington lock slot. Love those things.

I would like the blade stealth because I have been looking for something that combines power and portability like the blade stealth does

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, to be on bath with lots of bubbles to see Linus... :P

i would love the new razor blade or the razor blade stealth so i could kick this chrome book to the curb! such attractive laptops; i would look h-o-t with either of these babies at the ohio state university!

I would like the new razer blade I'd use it for all the extreme hotel gameing and I'd prefer that one  because it's the new one.  That's all thank you 

I would like to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14 for my wife as a Gaming Laptop Gift. This would be perfect for her! 

i will go for blade. love to have thin and light laptop that capable for smooth gaming. but cant afford that. haha

On September 5, 2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The Razer Blade, I will go to college next year so i think thats perfect for gaming and study. Sorry for my bad english

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be wicked awesome to win!!! :) 

Definitely the new Razer Blade, I've had my eye on that laptop for more than 3 years now it would be a dream come true to have one.

The razer blade over the stealth. Kinda strapped on cash so getting an external box is out of the question. New laptop would be great for school. 

The Razer Blade for sure, I really need that one to play minecraft at 1080.

I've always been a Razer fan, and the new Razer Blade with GTX 1060 is just simply amazing. This a great time for an upgrade, therefore the Razer Blade has to be my number one choice. Also, congratulations for reaching 3 million subs LinusTechTips!

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14

But I would not mind winning the other one, either.

I just hope this does not become a white elephant due to import charges...

I would absolutely love to get my hands on that Razer Blade!  I'm living away from home, in a college dorm, for the first time in my life and it would be awesome if I was able to continue PC gaming without having to bring my desktop all the way here!

I realized that I've been watching your videos for a while now, and never even subscribed. Don't worry, I fixed that right after I watched the giveaway video!

I would love the Razor Blade 14

I would love the Blade 14, the current laptop i have is poop and is starting to die and my Beast desktop isn't portable, so it would be nice to have a portable Beast that i could take anywhere :)

I would love to have that razer blade 14 have a laptop i can do school work on and game!