3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love the Razer Blade 14. Has enough grunt to power my FIFA needs away from home :D

Alright here it goes, along with all the other online giveaway entries throughout the years... sigh :( 

One can dream still...

I would love the blade, the first one you guys showed off. I would use it for college, it's perfect. 

Winning a giveaway would be a first for me. But I'd love a new razor blade 14. It seems like such a high quality product. Definitely would be cool to see one in person. 

I would like the Razer Blade 14. While my family just recently got a new iPad Pro I think having a solid full laptop would be great tool to have for things like school, yet also be able to game on. 

I would like the new razer blade my curent pc sucks please the one with the gtx 1060

I would love the Razor Blade with the gtx1060 for work and play in the free time. I only have my desktop pc now :)

It's personally nice to have the New Razer Blade for more gaming-on-the-go situations :)

Hey I would like to get the Razer Blade 14'' with the GTX 1060, for gaming and school purposes. Thanks LTT team and Razer for providing the giveaway.

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth. As a film maker a 4K screen would be amazing to have. Getting the stealth would also ease my college funds...

I would be looking at the razer blade, i'm liking the performance that its getting for such a thin device. Defiantly wanting to use it for gaming. After watching Linus tech tips for many years i'm still loving the content and i hope you guys continue to keep up the amazing videos. Congratulations on getting to 3 million subs, cant wait to see what the future will holds!!!

The Blade for sure, that 1060 is sweet. Currently running games on a MacBook Pro by booting Windows 10 through a USB 3 external HDD xD.

Razer Blade 14!  I would give it to my girlfriend for her birthday!

Hi Linus, I'm from Cambodia(Hope you know where am I). I am one of your 3 million subscribers. I wish
I could with the Razer Blade 14.I prefer The Razer Blade 14 because I like the on the go style for Video Editing
and Gaming with Desktop Class Nvidia GTX 1060.  

I would totally love the new razer blade 14. I would use it for school, lots of gaming, and showing off to every person I meet.

I'd freakin love the Razer blade 14!!!! I want to marry my girlfriend so I'll offer her this laptop instead of a ring haha!!! I'll do it too!!!!! 

Thanks for the opportunity Razer and Linus!!!!!

-Jamal :ph34r:

I'm low on performance and I need cache now.

CALL LIIIINUUUUS TECHTIPS!!!

LINUSTECHTIPS.COM!!!!

Yeah I would like the Razor Blade. I do a lot of gaming and some video creation and a Blade would be a huge upgrade from my laptop that has a 3210m and only integrated GPU.

Would love to get my hands on the razor blade (non stealth) because of the amazing gaming performance 

I would love that Razer Blade Stealth for college this year!

I would love one to have one since I 1.) Cannot afford one and 2.) Would love to upgrade from this shitty laptop to a better one. Also, already follow Razer on Twitter. BTW, Razer Blade plz. :)

Brah, do you even Java?

I love you guys so much and if i were to somehow win i'd have to go with the “New” Razer Blade 14