3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Im no artist, so i would want the razor blade 14 cuz of the GTX 1060! :D

Id rather the  Razer Blade 14, because its more of a gaming machine other than the stealth, but i mean either one would be better then my computer. 

Razer Blade 14, because as a poor college student, i can't afford it, and I love Razer too

I would like to win the new razor blade it would be awesome to game with and I would use it for school and many other activities.

The Razer Blade 14 would be nice. I can use it as my workstation and carry around when i travel !

BTW, congrats for 3 million subscriber !

The New Blade Stealth would be a great upgrade to my current setup.

I would love to win the Blade. That thing looks nice. I love the specs, and that 1060 is on point. I hope I win and thanks for the chance!

The new Razer blade please because i dont even have a laptop and it would be great to have one

Depends on whether my parents are looking or not. The Blade 14 would be nice for gaming, school work and web browsing at night time ;)

Gotta go with the Blade 14. My laptops getting old, not sure how much longer it will last me and the Blade would be the perfect replacement :D

Just now, xInfnty said:

Razer Blade 14, because as a poor college student, i can't afford it, and I love Razer too

I know your pain

Congratz on 3 mil guys! I have really enjoyed your content, especially all the crazy builds... long live whole room water-cooling. New laptop or not I will be continuing to watch your videos every morning before I start work.

I would love to get the blade stealth to replace my old macbook pro. I do graphic design, illustration, and have just started venturing into video and have been looking for a good portable system that has the power to let me unchain myself from my desk.

Keep up the great work and heres to the next 3 mil!

I would love the Razer blade. It would be great as it would be perfect for college and to game on the go. Good luck everyone!

I would really appreciate it if I was able to get the Razer Blade so I could finally game at full screen with more then 20 frames at low settings.  

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth because I am attempting a degree in video production and editing and later a degree in I.T. My current portable workstation is... less than ideal to say the least. Being able to have a laptop that I can actually use for content creation and just in general would be invaluable. Being able to work for more than 5 minutes without being tethered by a plug, to be able to actually use the programs I need for school without downgrading to an older version. Being able to follow in the footsteps of all my biggest inspirations (like you guys) is my biggest dream and it is so hard to achieve on a shoe string. Anyway, love your guys' videos. Keep it up!

I would prefer to win the New Razor Blade 14. I have some interest in gaming, but I have even more of an interest in developing my own games and making videos. Though I was able to give my old XP tower a RAM upgrade to 2GB, it will not be enough to get me through my Bachelor's Degree. Honestly though, I would be grateful to win either one of the laptops.

The blade! Almost didn't make an account, I felt some hope! Hopefully i'll win either laptop for entertainment and educational use!

I would love to win tge Razer Blade for gaming portability! Plus I need a new laptop..... 

Thanks for the give away! 

Hi linus.

I would like the stealth because it is a great innovative design, and helps me not play games at uni. Thanks for this awesome giveaway of a product not yet released or even announced.

Razor blade,I need a laptop which is can be used for programming and for gaming,blade has both the things,its not bulky as alien-ware and at same time it give good gaming experience also its light weight compared to alienware,predator etc and in India we wont get Razor laptops easily since we need to import it so a little bit of swag too thats why razor blade  

I'd love the Razer Blade. it'd be great to get something more powerful than my current laptop that I've replaced everything but the keyboard, touchpad and processor

Would like to have the razer blade so that I can game on it :D

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to win this