3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would be awesome to win the blade with the 1060, great for someone who travels and has to leave their desktop at home a lot.

Razer Blade 14 because it would give me something to use over this laptop from 2000

NEW Razer Blade Stealth , because I would like something powerful yet thin to replace my shitty $300 HP laptop that can barely run VisualStudios 2015.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

i would prefer the razor blade as it would help me out greatly with college this september  as i will be taking a level 3 engineering course. it would certainly be better that my dying crust old laptop i got a few years back that in all fairness can't really run windows 10 as it's specs are so low. embarasing. well done on 3 mil subs you deserve it. you guys also inspired me to build my own gaming pc and i used your videos to help me through connecting my £200 lego bricks. thank  you guys soo much

I'll go with the blade. Mostly because the name irritates Linus so much. But a stealth with a GPU du jour in the core would pretty baller too.

When in doubt, re-format.

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Thank you for the giveaway I would perfer the new razer blade because I want to get into pic gaming. Currently I have Ben playing on my Xbox 360. Good luck to all hopefully I win. :)

Those are some nice laptops. The Razer Blade Stealth is probably the better one for me though.

I would love to have the Razer Blade equipped with GTX 10 series because it would easily be a performance monster! And it's easily the most captivating laptop I've ever seen. :) 

It'd be super cool if I win the new Razer Blade! Anything to drag me away from wasting money on a MacBook Air/Pro is tops in my book! Thanks for your time! :D

I would love the new Razer blade. It would be awesome to have both a portable and powerful laptop 

I'm going for the new Blade, looks clean and with a screen like that 1080p is no problem!

I would definitely on my knees, begging you for the new Razer Blade. 

Love your hard works guys! 

I would love to have the Razor Blade 14, mainly for the beastly onboard dedicated graphics!  It would definitely be useful for when I'm travelling so I can still nerd out, and of course watch Linus Tech Tips!

I would love to have the new razer blade just for some light gaming for when I'm traveling (which is a lot).

as extra congrats on 3 mil subs lets go for 4 million I really enjoy your vids and keep it up 

The Razer Blade 14 would allow me to do so much college work its unfathomable. 

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14.  I recently got a new job, and I'll be traveling a bunch and taking my desktop is not practical. 

"I have always wanted to know as much as possible about the world." ~Linus Pauling

The new razer blade would be nice to have as a new laptop since my previous one broke and can be used for gaming

I would love the blade because it looks sick and I need a gaming laptop

i love the new razor blade, it looks amazing and will probably perform better than my current set up :D

I would bear hug Linus if I get the new Blade. I actually found interest in the whole tech thing from watching the YouTube channel while looking up some info about gaming keyboards and computers that can run Overwatch. I already bought Overwatch, but I can't play the dang game because my 5 year old hp laptop has finally given up due to the uncleaned fan. It sounds like a helicopter when I turn my laptop on. I can't Skype my family in Korea because the fan is just so loud. I did think about cleaning the fan myself, but I'm too much of a wimp to do it. Even if I don't get the laptop, I still want to hug Linus just for telling and leading me to this magical world of tech. Thank you, and I love you.

p.s. Did I say thank you and I love you?

beeear.jpg