3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new blade seems to be perfect. With enough battery to go to downtown from Surrey that, according to google maps, takes around 35 minutes and according to the real life takes around 1 hour.

I would prefer the new razer blade to play skyrim, none of this geforce 620 framrates and res

New Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome! I already have a gaming desktop, and I need a laptop for school. Congrats on 3 million!!

Give me the razer blade so that I can lose on Overwatch all day. 

I would love to get a Razor Blade to make my gaming much more portable then lugging around a full size case to places.

New razer blade so I can game at both my parents' houses without lugging a gaming pc back and forth

I would prefer the new razed blade because I want to try pic gaming I have Ben using my xbox360 good luck to all hopefully I win. :)

I would love the Razer Blade stealth. As a uni student, carrying around my 6lb laptop is awful, and it would be nice to lighten the load.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I don't know if my reply got through, so I'll make another. Again, the Razer Blade for school and gaming please. :D

Congrats on the 3-mil milestone!  That beautiful New Razer Blade 14 is my pick for the gratuitous gaming on-the-go.

Hey guys, I would absolutely love to win the Blade laptop. The laptop I have now doesn't have the RAM needed to run like any good games (I only have 6 GB). I also do a lot of CADing for school so the better card would be perfect for at school or on the go. I think the Blade is better than th Stealth for me because I would use the better GPU instead of the 4k display. BTW I'm so blown away  the LTT has gotten 3 million subs! Congrats guys keep making great content.

The new Blase is Awesome !!! Congratz on your 3 Millions subscribers !! From a Canadian that love your videos !

I'd go for the Razer Blade Stealth because it's super light and therefore perfect to carry with me on my trips this year.

I want a new Razer Blade Stealth because it has better performance than the blade 14(i think).I am gonna use it for college work and gaming.

Senpai give it to me please. 

Definetely the blade 14.

I game on an intel hd 4000, good enough for light titles but not good enough. Going into high school and many of my friends play Six Siege and I am missing out on all the fun :(. 

A new laptop would help me out a lot! :D

I would like the new razer blade please...i will use the device to TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD *evil laugh*..i chose the blade because homeboy in the video said it was for gaming and i'm really trying to get out of bronze in league of legends and i'm hoping this device will do the trick. Win or lose thanks for the contest and keep up the awesome work!

I would really like to have a new blade and my back would definitely appreciate it

I would definitely like the new razer blade. I havent shaved in weeks!

The new RAZER BLADE with the matte 1080p screen will be ideal for my case. Having that performance in that portable body will make it the best laptop for my engineering cad tools while working on campus. Smoothly working on my modelling and simulations, on my own laptop, on the go will be a dream come true.

Thanks for organizing this.