3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer blade 14! with the GTX 1060! a dream laptop! saving up for it though... I do hope it'll be available in the Asia Pacific region soon... I mean razer really listens... that new 1080p matte panel option is awesome! I'am a lawyer/gamer on the go.. so it'll be nice to own a thin light gaming laptop. Currently own the msi gx60 (pretty old laptop) and its heavy af... and well the only competition to the new blade available here is the MSI gs63 which has a pretty underwhelming battery life compared to the 970m blade.

I would love the razer blade stealth because i have been in hospital for the last few days due to sitting on an escalactor and having half of my butt torn off. It would be awesome if i could chat to my friends... I do love your channel and has been getting me through the days in the lonely hospital. I'm not looking for sympathy but I am looking for a few laughs in the fact that i dont have half of my butt anymore. if you want i can send a photo if i do win.

I would love the new blade stealth, would be a lot better for college classes than my old AMD bricktop

Oh boy would I love to have the Razer Blade 14 not only is it thin and seems easy to carry around at school, but I like the option of the usb type C and I also really like the design that will be going on it.

Congratulations LinusTechTips for 3M subs :)

Honestly.. Razer Blade 14 or Razer Blade Stealth, i dont really mind..even a low spec will do..i just want a laptop thats all

Razer Blade Stealth. Its more of a workhorse, and would be great for on the go work, and ive never had a 4k anything before

The new blade 14... I need a powerhouse laptop for college game development

the 4k option will be incredible for whatever content creator finds it in their hands,

I would love to have that screen for working with clients.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I would love The New Razer Blade. I love how the keyboard lights up so I could take it to school and be the cool kid with the cool laptop(it's a joke kinda). Also I have a huge steam library that I can't play on the go so now with all that power I could go travelling and gaming.

When my friends say macbooks are better cause they are mobile.... with this I can prove em wrong with the razer blade of course.

I want the NEW Razer Blade! Since i like to game a lot, i would just love to be able to game on the go and to have a sexy top tier laptop.

blade stealth please! current computer too noisy and too slow to run anything i want 

Razer Blade, preferably coz 1080p is enough. But any (or both) will be awesome! 

This will help me a lot with my new venture (mobile app dev) and join the laptop master race. :)

1 ? = 1 Razer

Razer Blade, and for more Wife Aggro :P:D It would be a huge upgrade to my really old notebook.

SO I can't find my original post (apparently I uploaded exactly at the crash)

So here's my repost:

what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would like the second laptop (The artist one) The razerblade stealth.

I would use it first and foremost for school. I know, pretty cheezy, eh? In reality, I'm running off of a laggy Intel Core i3 4GB RAM and no dedicated graphics card. I'm 16 and a highschool student. I do alot of online classes and am on the computer for 80% of my school. I'm also an EMT and soon to be med-student, and then respiratory therapist (planning on the course for next semester or the summer after that) (yes, I'm ahead of alot of things), and I need a decent computer for everything. Trust me, EMT class earlier this year was a disaster. I had trouble taking 3 IMPORTANT test (luckily it was only on anatomy and not skill based, so it was "okay" to get a lower grade) BECAUSE my laptop either froze or shut down mid test. Right now, I can't afford medical and school classes AND a new computer. I can't turn in assignments late, especially with alot of my AP classes. I also think a Razer light up laptop would fit right in next to my other razergear. Besides school, I would use it for medical programs. I know, another education thing, but my current laptop won't support the high-tech 3D anatomy programs which are extremely useful when reading from a textbook about things. Also, there are multiple medical websites which you can either look at active cases/pts. and learn from them or see charts and analyze them. A nice screen would be useful for that. You may ask, "but Luke, why would you be using a GAMING laptop as a school laptop?" In reply, I would say that I quit video games a while back. My reasoning was not for naught. I'm committed to living a mature life and focusing on my future. I'm quitting video games for the year, at least until my senior year of highschool, and I'll see my workload then. However, my setup is all razer EXCEPT for my computer. It's pretty sick MINUS my laptop (funny story, all my peripherals and gear are more expensive than my computer)(I do need to get the Razer Firefly... It's on the list. I'm using a steelseries mini mousepad otherwise...).

I wouldn't just use the computer for educational purposes, however. I am a musician. I love music and everything to do with it. I've tried to produce music, but my current laptop isn't strong enough to handle long strands of sound and videos (it crashes if I try to edit a 12 minute video), so I need something powerful to edit videos and music with. Y'alls understand this issue.

I prefer the Stealth because as you said, the screen quality is higher than the first. I care more about the looks (as I stated for my courses) than I do the style or the gaming specs. I'd rather have someone who's interest is gaming take over a computer which they would enjoy than me taking a gaming-specific computer from them.

Thanks for opening up this opportunity to win a laptop. I know I'll probably NOT win the contest, and I definitely do not deserve to, but there's my story. Thanks for reading!

-LukeS
I_M_3rd

EMT-B

p.s. here's my twitter: I_M_3rd

p.p.s. I should probably explain my "medical education" route. Right now I'm a class-certified EMT-B (I'm waiting on Licensing from the state). Per state EMT-B is limited to only >16 year olds. I'm randomly got assigned to a residency for immunology and allergies with a healthcare system. I'm looking into doing a respiratory therapy class at a college next year or next summer AFTER I finish a Paramedicine class. So yeah. Hope that clears things up.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

i'd want the Razer Blade Stealth

It would be great for watching Youtube at highest quality and with that amount of RAM and that processor I could run emulators for programming very quickly,

Right now it's not fun to start an emulator on my puny laptop :(

I would love the razer blade. Will be perfect for me as a research scientist+gamer XD. Cheers!

The 2016 Blade on any day.......as he said anyway most ppl r gonna b gaming at 1080p