3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

If I miraculously somehow win, I would like the Blade, so I don't have to worry about not having enough gpu power to play games while I'm away from my home PC. And who wouldn't like to play some games while "studying".

But ideally, I would use the laptop to help me do class assignments/projects and finish college, while enjoying the long breaks between classes. 

Definitely want the Blade 14 for those LAN partys where moving my desvZktop is just too much....

I need that awesome Razer Blade 'cause I'm a poor exchange student in Japan from Germany who does have barely money for food and wants to game at least... Can't do that with those Japanese Toaster Ovens... They suck :(

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade for my friend. He's hasn't had a laptop in about a year and even when he did have a laptop it couldn't run any games, not even League of Legends on low graphics. 

Id Probably use the Razer Blade 14 more than the Stealth, because Im a college student who loves to game, and is an avid techy (My major is IT), but who lacks a dedicated "gaming" machine. Im working on saving for a GPU for my desktop rig (i5 6500, 8 GBs of Corsair value DDR4) so that I can create content and well, play games. The Blade would be a massive help, as I work a part time, min wage job at a grocery store.

This has nothing to do with the give away, but does anyone go to the newegg site when they have spare time and just create build, just for the hell of it? I find it both very relaxing and sobering at the same time, as i know most of that hardware is far out of my reach/

YO DAWG I HEARD U LOVE HAWT NEW TECH! 
So let me tell you all about my HAWT Daily driver! It's the Legendary Lenovo Thinkpad T510! This Beast is rocking a 15.6" 1600 x 900 ( HD+ ) [Anti-Glare] LED screen, a cutting edge Core i7 620M 2.66 GHz  with 2 WHOLE CORES that can Hyper -Thread, a rock solid NVIDIA Quadro NVS 3100M 512 MB for all your Non-Gamer needs, an upgraded Lighting fast 8 GB of DDR3 PC3-8500F (533 MHz to be exact) RAM,  the ever Tasteful 7200 RPM 500 GB HDD that sings to you as it works and lastly it weighs 2.81 kg ( = 99.12 oz / 6.19 pounds) which almost classifies it as a weapon i do believe!
 Wait... What do you mean it's NOT 2010 anymore?

Bad Jokes aside PLEASE PIMP MY LAPTOP! I would LOVE to own the "New" Razer blade to be exact! It would be a massive jump in quality of life for me. Plus my shoulder will love you for it! I would basically live on the Blade if i won AND i might actually be able to play games on it! Fancy that!

I'd love the new Razer Blade Stealth. I'm a student and a freelance graphic designer and it would be so awesome to have a tool like that to use! Thanks guys!

I would love the new Razer Blade! I could really use a new laptop that can actually play some great games as my current one just has an A10 and can hardly play games at 720p on low :/

I would like the standard Blade as I need a laptop pulling decent specs for editing and running graphic intensive programs will also being able to game if I so desired. I prefer the blade as it has more connections usb, etc. 

The stealth sounds really good to me for going to school and everyday use.

Your channel really helped me with getting into PC building and deciding what I want to do with my future.

Nice job on 3 million guys. Let's hope that subscriber count keeps growing.

I would love to have the razor blade 14 cuz i need a better gaming laptop! :S

I would of course want the new blade 14, incredible productivity and portability with minimal sacrifices compared to desktops these days.

Turnip, but seriously either one would be awesome, you honestly can't go wrong with a Razer blade. Currently a laptop would be a nice addition to my tech line up. Thanks for being awesome guys!

I would like to get the Razor Blade 14 out of the hundreds of thousands of comment :D i hope someone gets it .... hopefully me LOL stay cool and  God Bless.

I Want The Blade Stealth I want that Ultra Ultra Book never could go wrong with a Razer, would mostly use it for media consumption if you know what i mean haha, and maybe further down the road buy the Razer Core as well for a farther Ooomph in gaming.

I would definately love Razer Blade. Would be awesome feeling to own first brand new laptop and game on it.

Dear LinusTechTips,

I watch your videos every day and I love them. I would want to get the New Razer Blade (the gaming optimized one) because I am a gaming enthusiast who does not have the money or parental approval to get a computer for gaming. My current computer is a Lenovo B570 with 8GB of RAM, an Intel Core i3 2350m (dual core, 2.3GHz with hyperthreading and integrated graphics) and a 500GB HDD that is almost full. I really want an upgrade and have been saving up but do not have enough money yet or the parental approval to buy my own computer. I would be so happy that I couldn't even explain it in words if I won this.

Thanks for your consideration,

Dan Rueter.