3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade Stealth because the laptop i have now is very heavy and has terrible battery life.

Definitely would love the razer blade 14 as my old fujitsu is getting long in the tooth

Oh I'd love a Razor Blade. Be an epic upgrade for my ageing LAN rig Dell Inspiron 15 which burns holes in every surface it touches and would be a great companion for my first college term!

Would love a new blade! would be a great laptop for a software/game dev student like myself :)

I would like to own a Razer Blade, i dont mind some more weight to have more power on. It would be very usefull on some work i have to do :D  and obviuosly some gaming :3. Good Luck everybody!

Entering for the Razer Blade Stealth. Just started Uni and I need a laptop for that sweet portable productivity.

I would love to have the Blade Stealth. The reason is that I have my nice i5 - R9 380X desktop for gaming, but my current "compact computing" device is...

gFhoECsm.jpg

A 2002-vintage iBook G3. 600Mhz PowerPC, 128MB RAM, Radeon 7500 GPU. Screen is 1024x768.

I need an upgrade, don't I? :)

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.

YOLO I'd want the Blade 14 tbh not trying to hide... even though this is my first post!

Blade. I'm a student/content creator who's broke af and doesn't have a laptop either. This will definitely be an epic prize.

Want the Blade 14 for a major league laptop to join my MLG desktop.

Thanks for choosing me [if i get chosen]

Laptop: dual core 1.4ghz lenovo laptop with 4 gb of ram and 256 gb mechanical hard disk storage.

How lame. Not even a graphics card.

Desktop specs:

CPU: Intel i7-6800K @ 3.8GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2400 32GB 8GBx4

Graphics: Geforce GTX 1070 [Zotac]

Solid-state drive: Samsung 850 EVO 2x500GB RAID

Mechanical drive: WD Black 6TB

Motherboard: Asus x99-a II

Power supply: EVGA Supernova 1000W

Choose me if Linus is a respectable YouTube channel.

Check out my youtube: Kevin Dong - YouTube

Subscribe.

2.jpg

I'd take the Razer blade, need a laptop for school. Programming, some gaming, I need something beefy, but light on my back. 

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd really like to win the Razer Blade because the notebook im currently using is so old/bad that it cant run Minecraft at 30 fps. Also congratulations for this huge milestone and i hope you keep up the good content! (You better do because of the new stricter Youtube monetization xD)

Blade Stealth so I can put a sticker on that razer logo and pretend I own an old-school MacbookPro ?

I would Love to have the new Razer Blade Laptop! :D

What am I use it for? Well 1. for portable Gaming ( Suprise Suprise ) . 

2. I need it for school ( for AutoCAD, excel and more Electonics Stuff ) . 

Everyone in my class has these fancy and fast Laptops, while I sit there with an Laptop build in 2007      T_T

I would love to win this Razer Blade 14! I'm going back to school for IT degree!

Fractal Design Define R5 Intel Core i7-4790K | EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 with backplate | Asus Z97-Pro (WiFi AC) | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 MHz | 

Corsair Hydro Series H100i | 240GB Intel 730 Series SSD | Western Digital Green 1TB | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 | Logitech Performance MX

NEW Razer Blade 14! Would love to game on it.

I would love to win just the razerblade, because my laptop has been busted for some months and looking for something I can replace it with!

Right now, my laptop is an ASUS G73JW - A laptop I plan on converting into a desktop once I have a replacement driver. This is a segway to me stating that I would love the "new" (really Razer?) Razer Blade over the stealth. I'm looking for portable performance, which would fit nicely into my daily life. 

Personally, it would be nice to transfer a Razer Blade to and from the office which has the potential to game, without lugging around my Desktop. From that, I really want to tear apart my previous, dated laptop into a desktop streaming machine. I have a lot of plans on how to make it work, but I would need a replacement laptop as my daily driver in order to keep my gaming and professional life active on the road. 

If I am successful with my project, I would have learned new ways to bend technology to my favor to benefit my everyday life. Converting a laptop into a custom-built desktop case will be a challenge, but if I learn something from doing that, I consider that to be a win.

The regular Blade would be an awesome upgrade going from my 10 year old "portable" box i currently call my laptop lol

I would definitely go for the New Razer Blade for all my gaming needs. I'm planning on traveling next year possibly to Europe in the summer and Japan towards the end of the year. It would be awesome to have something this powerful for the trip!

Razer Blade Stealth  of course! I need something slim and beautiful to compliment my big ugly desktop.

That and steam in-home streaming because more better.

Id use the new blade 14 to get going on my tech repair/ IT business and take courses on lynda.com and watch LTT to increase my tech knowledge to help with the business. 

Love the videos guys keep it up!