3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the razer blade because i am a huge fan of gaming and the super fast storage make it even better :)

it is ok if i get the blade stealth but i prefer the blade because i want to start gaming 

I'm currently studying a major in Industrial Design. The Razer Blade 14 would be awesome at handling 3d CAD software. And that 1060 would make gaming on the go run like a charm!

The new Razer Blade Stealth is pretty good for me, I always like the laptop with just enough performance and is easy to carry around. 

I want to win the Razer Blade for watching the linus video in 1080p because i havn't one :p.

I have loved watching the channel grow from the small channel it was into the channel it is today (3 MILLION i can't believe it), i guess it was only a matter of time till it hit this mark and now i can't wait to see how it grows in the future.

Wouldn't mind getting the new razor blade for all the things that i could do with it.

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome for university. I like the lack of a dedicated graphics card, so I couldnt game on it even if i wanted to ;-)

Plus I bet the 4k is just gorgeous.

Also thanks for doing this!!!

I prefer the Blade, for its gpu and for the weight that power is coming in, for the backlit keyboard for low light scenarios and for the decent size and all around performance compared to the weight. The main selling point for me is the kensington lock tho :P  I'd use it for studying and gaming, since my old amd build is showing it's age in all kinds of workloads, especially in gaming. Also if the Blade is good enough for Linus, it's good enough for me. :D I've been following the channel for more than 3 years now, keep up the good work  :)

Razor Blade. Would be awesome when I could game while traveling. :) 

Hello, I'm fairly new to the linustechtips forum but I've followed the youtube channel for a while now.

I Would love the Razer Blade 14. I enjoy gaming wherever I go and I do not have a laptop anymore. Got an okay Desktop PC though.

Anyways as I do not have any sort of mobile computing apart from my phone I would love any of the two laptops.

Thank You for the videos guys and Thanks a bunch for the giveaway!

If I am the lucky one, I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade 14. I really need a new laptop badly, cause my laptop screen was broken and currently connect with the monitor (sorry for the mess on the desk). 

I choose Blade 14 just because it have more graphic power that I can play games and run demanding softwares wherever I go. 

IMG_20160912_010926.jpg

Thank you for make us happy and let take a part of your success that's awesome .... i think i will go with Razer Blade Stealth cuz am a graphic Designer work with adobe products and work with Cinema4D, Autodesk products, and and i have a big old bulky Elitebook 8560p this laptop can't handle my work any more  and this laptop Destroy my shoulder cuz i meet a customers a lot i need to Carry this laptop  where i go and that's so painful for me, and in my country a powerful Laptop like razer blade is so expansive to buy.

So why  the Razer Blade Stealth :

1- A good choice for designers

2- A powerful machine 

3- So light to take it where i want to go

4- Make me so confident when i work or meet customers

5- My dreams laptop 

6- Last thing i wish to win, i have never win anything before in my life so i hope that's the first time to win something amazing

I'd like the Razer Blade Stealth. Dat 4k and portability is godlike

I have never won a giveaway before, let me win this one pls ;D

I'll be using it for college and for my sister's design needs

I would want the new razer stealth because i already have a gaming pc and need a laptop for school. I hope i win. xD

I would like Razer Blade because it is ideal for me... It's specification is magnificent! I'm a student who need such a portable-power-size mix which Razer offers in a Blade 14". 

Either of the 2 would be good, but i prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. Much better!!! 

On 9/5/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

any one of them would be good enough for me..as my computer's gpu got refused of warranty..and gaming is impossible for me at this point.!

i

any one of them would be good enough for me..as my computer's gpu got refused of warranty..and gaming is impossible for me at this point.!