3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would LOVE to have the new Razer Blade. I have a new kid on the way and my old gamer computer is so old i cant play any new games at all.

Either would be awesome to replace my core 2 duo laptop but I'd definitely prefer the gtx 1060 blade as my ps3 is not getting any new games launched on it.

That Blade 14 would be my choice. Why?:ph34r:
Well! Pick it up and you're ready to GAME anywhere with crazy performances and when you're at home connect it with Thunderbolt 3 to the 4k Display(Get one... Don't wait for another giveaway! :D) and let you fun go even more crazy and do all your other tasks with ease. All of that in this light yet powerful beast...O.o>:(

The Razer blade since I really need a laptop for school and other reasons ;D (gaming ofc what did you think?!)

Hi all @linustechtips!

I’m very excited about this Giveaway and I will tell you why xD

I’m a Venezuelan Illustrator based in Buenos Aires and since I live here I have made a lot of drawings of this Beautiful city. One of my dreams is to make an illustration book of Drawings of buildings and tourists places.

I really really would like to have an amazing computer like Razer Blade Stealth for make my design artist work easily and made modifications on my illustrations.

I made a special drawing work for this contest that you are going to see here and I hope you like it.

If do you want to see much of my work, please visit my Instagram account @ilustrandobaires

So please help me to make my dream come true!!!

Thanks in advance for this amazing opportunity :$!!!!!

IMG_20160911_124159.jpg

I'd love the new razor blade. Need a laptop for uni and I might as well give this a shot.

I would love the new Razor Blade, my desktop just broke due to me spilling thermal grease in the socket. Thanks!

Heya! Can't be a coincidence old lappy just died and this happens?   

Maybe i'll get lucky?

Really either one would be wonderfull because i can't afford to buy anything (fresh out of high school and almost off to my mandatory army service!) but since the rules say which one we prefer, i'd say the Razer Blade 14 so we can play on it with my baby bro together and eventually pass it on to him for school and of course gaming ^~^

We never had a gaming machine before so it would be amazing!!

GZ and Ty for all guys! I really hope that someone who really needs the laptops will get lucky, even if not me, i'd be really happy about them! Good luck to you all!

=^]

CYOAYM3WEAAV9-h.jpg

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would want the New Razer Blade 14 because the name has blade in it so it can replace my knife and I can cut my steak with this laptop. I would prefer  this laptop because it seems like the green light it emits will create a neat way of cutting my foods. haha get it because blade... puns

(The real reason is because my lenovo g505s sucks lol and i need a new gaming laptop thanks :P) If i get it ill cut a steak with it and  post it on youtube. 

retardeeedd.png

A New Razer Blade 14 would complete my gaming setup allowing me to game any time anywhere! 

Both of one these computers are so sweet. Combining with a Razer Core (+GTX 1080) to use these in computer vision applications would be probably dream-like 

I definitely want the razer blade 14 becase A) its pretty, its fast, its got everything i would put in my desktop and B) 14 is my lucky number, I can imagine using this to get off my current potato pc to actually play things at a framerate higher than 20 fps.

I will really enjoy to win the Razer Blade ! It will be awesome because I only have an old slow desktop at home and there is always someone in my family using it...

To play games I only have a Xbox 360 (whaoo), and the graphics card in my old desktop have only 128MB of dedicated ram :( 

On 5.9.2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love to have the blade 14. I could throw my Asus G55VW out of the window. 

In all seriousnes I would use the blade 14 for college work and light gaming. Been wathing LTT for as long as I've followed youtube regulary. I'm happy to see the channel sucseeding. Keep up the good work! :)

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

By watching your video and Specifications I Would like to have A Razer Blade Laptop because

Baby I like it,  Come on and give me some more

Oh yes I like it,  Screaming like never before

Baby I like it,   I, I, I like it.

Wish to win.

Hey guys, first of all thanks for doing this, we really appreciate it! My laptop is really old (we're talking around 8 years), so anything from razer would do just fine, but if I'd have to choose, I'd say I like the Razer Blade more just because of the design.

Good luck to everyone who's in the giveaway! :D

The new Blade 14" looks pretty sweet. I've never had a dedicated gaming laptop, that looks like an excellent choice. 

My Development/Gaming Rig:

i7-5820K @ 4.5 GHz | MSI X99A Raider | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @ 2667 MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming Windforce GTX 970
500 GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair AX760i PSU | Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard | Corsair H110i GTX AIO Liquid Cooler | NZXT H440 Case

--

My Home Server:

AMD FX-6350 CPU | Random ASUS Mobo | 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 | Antec 300 Case | 12TB Total in HDD's | Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2

--

I would love to get any of the 2 laptops, both are really amazing and complete. I will use it for gaming and some times school.

Thanks for the opportunity and congratulation on this mille stone, you are the best.

I would like to have the new Razer Blade 14. It would be a welcome upgrade over my old laptop which has a whopping 40 minute battery time.