3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello LinusTechTips, I need the New Razer Blade 14 with 1060. Its a gaming beast and i love its build quality too. I will use it for video rendering and gaming. Hope i will win the giveaway. ✌?

I would love to win the razor blade. It would be a huge upgrade to my current laptop a toshiba satellite l775d-s7132. 

The Blade! I'd use it for a school/mobile gaming laptop since I don't have one as of yet. Computer Science major as well so i'd be nice to show off my code in a fancy laptop :D

Razer Blade is the best :D 

Would love to have a powerful and portable laptop to do all my work while i travel by train

Let me tell you a story.. When i was 12 i played fifa99, driver, thems, commandos was the top and for that i used my tnt riva 2 64mb and i was happy gaming! Nowadays i'm Just a hungry guy hitting my computer trying to play rust or even combat arms.. Yes you its corret combat arms.. I think i need razor blade 14 or Yoga classes im not sure.

I would love the Razer Blade!
I want it instead of the stealth because I would like a GPU in there to run Solid Works for uni and a bit of cheeky gaming on the side. Also, I'm pretty sure my friends would be foaming at the mouth at the site of that beautiful laptop.
Congrats on 3M subs, I've been around for ages and I can honestly say you guys deserve this a lot. You work hard and you consistently upload good content. That is a feat that not many can do and what it also means is that people who show up are going to stay for a long time because of consistency not one off viral videos and I admire you guys for that.

I would love the new Blade to get into pc gaming and for music production.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

NEW Razer Blade 14 because we'll all I got is my work computer that is for work only and an xbox. I would like to join the master PC race!!!

I would love to win the razor blade stealth since My current macbook air is 4 years old now and as a student I don't really have money to replace it.

On 4/9/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd like The new Razer Blade, for its awesome portable gaming capabilities, would definitely like to upgrade from my current laptop

I would like the Blade, and I would use it for gaming while in college especially since I don't have enough room in my dorm for my desktop and monitors.

I would have Razor Blade because is Intel i7 CPU and GTX 970m Graphics I know I will have great performance no matter what.

What an awesome giveaway!  Both look sick, but I think I have to go with the stealth!  Highly doubt I'll win, but might as well take a chance!

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth as it would make me the best ultraportable! And I could later buy the Razer Core for graphics ! I made the post! But I am 100% sure I won't win! Haha

Oh, It'll be totally awesome if I win the Razer Blade... To be honest, I don't care much which one do I win, since I right now have a heavy 3 kg Lenovo Ideapad Y570 with an overheating i7 and GT 555M in it, can't do play anything without overheating the thing. It's basically used for productivity and general tasks. 

All the best to everyone ! Thanks for the awesome giveaway. You guys are awesome!

My gear:

- Lenovo Ideapad Y570 i7 2360QM @ 2GHz, 8 GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 

- Apple iPad Air 2 128 GB WiFi

- HTC 10

- Some Philips 1080p 5ms monitor with a TN panel and HDMI with not so good colors

- Shure SRH 440 headphone

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth as its lighter and more portable. The design is amazing! Would love to use it for editing videos and viewing content on 4K. And hey it ain't bad at all for gaming too! Congratulations for 3 Million subscribers!! Woohoo!! 

would love to win the new razer blade, that laptop looks awesome

Congrats on 3 million subscribers! Been watching the channel(s) for few years now.

In case this comment wins, I choose Razer Blade 14 to get that blade sharp power for my gaming needs :)

The new blade would be amazing and the timing couldn't be better since i was just looking at a full replacement of my current system.

Razer Blade 14 I've been a console gamer my whole life always wanted to join the "PC Master RACE" this would be a great start thanks

Both beautiful laptops, but  Razer Blade 14 is a winner for me. I don't know if it's time for 4k yet.