3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love a new Blade 14 for doing some "work" while on the move.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Razer Blade 14.

Would like to just make it sit on the table and watch it roar to life, admire and shout out "LINUS ITS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!"

Will definitely game the 1060 out of it and make it do what it does best;
GAMING ..and if every single time I power this Monster on.. i would randomly hit 'Like' button on any of the videos of LinusTechTips youtube channel to thank him.

Would love to have the new blade 14! I have to travel alot and it would end up being one of the best ones on the market for portability and function!

I would love to have the Razer blade 14.

1080p would get the job done.

btw does it play minesweeper At 30fps? 

I prefer the "New" Razer Blade so I can play FFXIV on the go. I wouldnt be able to do that as well on the stealth.

Huge congrats on reaching 3 million subscribers!
I've been looking for an ultrabook for college so I would prefer a Blade Stealth.

Thank You!

I would want a new blade stealth. Just to have a nice new laptop

The new razer blade 14

I'm that kind of guy who bring a mini gun and a rocket launcher not stealthy 

I perfer win a New blade cause that is so cool. It better than my MSI GT70 with GTX 870M :)

i would love to have the new blade as i want to start a gaming walkthrough channel

Winning any laptop would be a blessing. My old computer is full of virus and i meed a new one..... That's all. Your content is great also. 

Have to go with the Razer Blade. 14" is still plenty portable. Since my old laptop decided to die, I'll use it when I start my Master's program next year. 

I would love using the Razer Blade Stealth.  Since I'd mostly use it for school, I'd like the extra portability the stealth offers.

Razer Blade Stealth please! It looks amazing for college and the concept of razer core is interesting! Thanks! 

i would really love to win the razer blade gaming laptop and i would use it for gaming at a friends house, i chose the razer blade over the razer blade stealth because it is set for gaming.

I have been thinking about getting a new laptop because my old one is broken and I would love to be offered the new razer blade 14. I love your videos and all the behind the scene work thanks for making a good fun channel for me to enjoy. 

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade stealth.But if it's not possible i would like to have the NEW Razer Blade 14

It's all fun and games when you need a laptop for everyday use, mostly office stuff... Unless you have an old Acer with ludicrous combo of HD4250 and HD5650 graphics. Graphics drivers on win8.1 - not compatible. Cooling solution - fried 2 motherboards, despite one-in-every-six-months cleaning. Current job - not sure if Adobe Illustrator designer or trying to find a version which won't yell at me: Compatible GPU not detected.

anyway, all around machine like Blade would be nice. God knows, but extra graphics horsepower is always nice to have... 
... to wake that Deux Ex fanboy in me once again ;)

Hey, I would definitely want the razer blade. Probably gonna use it for gaming especially with the GTX 1060! The 1tb ssd would be awesome. Why the blade? Well who needs 4k resolution am I right? I would rather have longer battery life. 1080 is fine by me. Thanks!

I would prefer to win the New Razor Blade because it is better for gaming.

Imyself am a desktop guy. Never owened a laptop/notebook in my life because I love games and never could affort a laptop as powerful as my desktop is.

Would make a great addition for my traveling times, especialy since I find that tablets and smartphones don't really satisfy my needs.

So it would definitely be cool to win one.

I would LOVE the New Blade 14 to take with me wherever I might end up travelling for schoolwork and of course gaming. I like the bigger screen over the stealth and I don't mind the extra weight associated with the larger device as my old laptop is ginormous and the blade would be an amazing replacement because it gets SO HOT when I try to play games on it and it is very power hungry. Thanks for the hope and keep up the great work!