3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

A 100% the Razer Blade!!! I would def use it for gaming and also the reason i choose the blade over the stealth and congrats to 3 million subcribers!!!!

hey Linus and all the other awesome people at Linus Media Group,

First of all congratulations for 3 Million subscribers!Here is to a Million more!

Thank you for this amazing giveaway!

I would like the new razer blade stealth. I am a photographer and a gamer. I travel a lot and it would be epic to take my gaming Library around where ever I go. I will also be able to edit photos on the go.

thank you again

Razer Blade 14 would be epic. 1060 is kinda perfect for 1080p gaming. Love the slim design and that storage would be awesome for games with heavy disk utilisation.

Not a Razor fan, but damn their laptops look like the exception. Would love a New Razor Blade

Definitely the blade stealth, I already have a gaming desktop at home, and a super sleek blade stealth would be perfect for school use. It's light, have a great screen, touch-sensitive display and looks fantastic.

I'd love to have the new Blade to actually be able to play some of my games without them crashing. THX ^-^

I would love to have that new razzzzer blade : D, it's just too beautiful w/ aweasome performance ! 

The blade 14 would a good laptop to edit my Youtube videos :)

I would be stoked to win any of them.

I would use the 1060 blade for gaming (obviously) and would use the stealth for travel and school work.

Damm, Razer Blade 14 looks badass! Can i get one for my bday this week? :P  Congratz and keep being awesome!

The Razer Blade Stealth would be amazing to have, currently I'm still lugging around my Macbook Pro from 2008, so being able to upgrade that to a much lighter option would be fantastic!

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade,love the GTX 1060 Blade, please.I would use it for playing game,very cool!

I prefer the Blade,it is amazing!

Anyway thank u for the chance for the giveaway. good day.

I

I have been concerned about a long time, before each welfare are missed, and finally caught up with a winning

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae.

Wow, that's just RUDE.

3VzYTWO.png

But yes, I would very much love to have a Blade Stealth, please. I really need a laptop for doing stuff outside of home.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

NEW Razer Blade 14 ,I like its configuration,and its shape is very cool,I like it!

First off congratulations on 3 mil what a mile stone.

As for the completion I would really love to win the stealth as I already have a gaming pc and would need a laptop for work and travel, they are much more portable than a PC haha

I'd want the new razer blade. Its amazingly packed with gaming essentials and would be fun for trips and such.