3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I am amazed at what Razer has accomplished with their laptops, but I have never owned one of them before (availability in Denmark is baaad), so a  Razer Blade 14 would be awesome! :D

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!
I've been following the show for as long as I can remember.
Even though this is the first time posting on your forum.
So, I thought I'd share how I got to know this channel.

It's actually quite simple: A friend showed me this epic guy called Linus unboxing stuff back when I went to school.
He was extremely into everything Linus were reviewing, while I just didn't have time, and I dind't find the unboxing to be that interesting.
However, after a year or two, I began watching more regularly and now I've been watching almost every video for the last couple of years.
My favorites are the bigger crazy projects like whole room watercooling and the moving vlogs.
Among more normal videos I'm very fascinated by small, customizable computers, so the "Full tower in a shoe-box" videos and the Fallout 4 buildlogs are videos I've watched more times than I'd like to admit.
Specifically the Fallout 4 videos inspired me to create my own project with some friends, where we try to create a cylindrical computercase with a Mini-ITX and otherwise full-tower components.

So to summarize, I'd like to thank you for the videos, and the inspiration that follows.

To answer the question in this giveaway:
I like the Razer Blade Stealth.
I have started traveling the city a lot more, trying to not just sit at home.

Recently a new bar opened where I live, focused on gaming, development and nerd/geek-culture.
They have the bar with tables to work and/or hang out, they have Shuffleboards and Playstations and a ton of boardgames.
In the back room they have a hackerspace, with 3D-printers and workspace to create everything from small figures to largs (1-2 meters?) robots.

As a computer programmer, what I would want to do is have a portable laptop, like the Blade Stealth, which I could take with me and work on in city-centre, with friends and others, withouth compromising performance!
In case I need it in the future, I could even connect it to a Razer Core, and get the full performance out of it.

Even though the Blade (14) are "better for work" due to the larger screen and keyboard, I've recently decided that a 12" display is enough for me, and that portability makes a bigger difference to me. I borrowed a 12", and later a 14" Lenovo, and decided that the 12" fit me perfectly, while the 14" was simply to big and heavy.

And if were to work at home, I could just connect it to a separate screen anyway ;)

So anyway, that's how I got into LinusTechTips, and how and why I'd like the Blade Stealth. It's not that I think a Blade (14) is bad, I just prefer portability ;)
Btw: I also love your never channels (Techquickie and ChannelSuperFun), and LinusCatTips will always have a special place as a funny "spinoff" :D

TL;DR
I prefer the Blade Stealth, due to portability :)
Thanks for your awesome work, please keep it up!

--
DENTSOR

- Known for walls of text xD

I would prefer to win the Blade as I will be using it only for gaming and an upgrade from my old $500 laptop would be FeelsGoodMan.

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade.:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDB|

I wish I could get the NEW Razer Blade 14! It's slim, it's high-powered and it's beautiful. All of them is what I want!

Winter Is Coming. 

That is why I choose the Razer Blade 14. For Winter.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

The New Razer Blade 14 with matt screen, very nice specs, UNLIMITED POWER! ;)

RIG: Intel Core2 Q8200, Sapphire HD 6670 1GB ddr3, Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L, Kingston Value 2x2GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 320GB , 250 Watts of shit, Win7 Ult x64, Unknown shit case.

The Razer Blade Seath??? if i win my email is: juhoalexander2000@hotmail.com

Would LOVE, To win the NEW Razer Blade 14. Would be awesome to experience proper gaming with a dedicated GPU in a laptop.
Very handy to take to mates places, not only is it super convenient and slim but it looks SICK! Can't wait to see Edzel Skin he puts on it.
Thanks for the world wide give away and good luck to all my mates!
- TPG

I would love the new Razer Blade.
That would be my first laptop.

I hope Linus Tech Tips will be better.

——Form Bilibili Fans

Thanks for the giveaway! You guys are amazing.

Love The New Razer Blade.

I have just started computer science at university but dont have money for a laptop, the stealth would be nice for its portability, but I think the blade would fit my needs more with its beefier specs.

Thank you guys for the giveaway, the growth of your channel has been amazing.

would love one of razer blade, girlfriend need one for the study.

the razer blade would be awesome! but the blade stealth would be good to!
I'm only 2 days a week at home, so I can't use my PC and it would be great to have such a great device for on the go!
Congrats to 3 million! :)

Wow, what an awesome giveaway! Rock on Linus! Would love to update to a Razer Blade 14.

Congrats to 3 million subs. Hope to win the Blade Stealth. Thanks a lot.

I'd love the Razer Blade 14". I'm crazy paranoid about my rig dying and need something for LANs that isn't a billion pounds. ;-;

congrats, 3 million

I love razer ,good company ,good quality, I love   NEW Razer Blade 14  so much.

I watched so many review on youtube,I will use do my homework and play game sometime.

I think  NEW Razer Blade 14 appropriate for me than  NEW Razer Blade 14.

I hope I get this award.