3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I love the new razer blade 14, because I want this laptop to play some game and make some video ! 

Would be great to win, as I will be working a lot on the go now.

Tho, the only thing I can say if I win is: Kappa.

I will request a Razor Blade 14 to slay the 14 giants that have plagued me for a while now.

I love the NEW Razer Blade 14 ,but i don't think a Chinese will be the winner.:)

On 9/7/2016 at 4:02 PM, Still_Arfan said:

Lol same here u in the uk?

yeah going to university in london

Wow, it sounds nice.

I'm a Ph.D in Physics, so since i have a desktop which is enough for my daily compution, i prefer NEW Razer Blade Stealth.

Before i would like to buy a new generation macbook pro but it didn't apperar in the September and other choice may be more useful.

The 7th Intel CPU and 4k are very attractive. Much thinner means it may be more comfortable to take it with everywhere.

I think i need a laptop to use in my dormitory  to code, compute and amuse but not for 3A gaming.

In any case, blade is a good choice!

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, to do some editing and gaming.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Big congratulations on breaking 3 million subscribers!

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade. A wonderful combination of top-notched specs and great looks. It has everything I want in a laptop! Awesome, awesome machine.

I'd absolutely LOVE the new Razer Blade 14! I'm in dire need of a mobile gaming beast, and I think this will just about do it. Now, even if I don't win, I just want to congratulate you guys on reaching on amazing milestone! As most people know, it isn't easy to get grow into this big of a channel, so kudos to you all for that! I've been watching for some time now (really loved the scrapyard wars xD) and every video is just so well done :D I admire the hard work you guys put into EVERYTHING you do! I hope for you the best and good luck on getting more subs! 

I would prefer to win the razer blade stealth.  I want to get into graphic design but can't afford a laptop as I'm a student.  Thanks for the giveaway,  and providing such great high quality videos! :)

I would love the blade! As a Computer Science student running a lot of emulators as well as gaming (well attempting to...) I would love to be able to do my work on the go instead of having to be near a power supply at all times (My laptop is a power hungry mofo).

My current daily driver (Lenovo Z580) has seen me through many years though is slowly, but surely, dying a death. I have never properly been able to game on it for more than an hour without my legs feeling like someone has spilt hot soup on them. After many hardware changes I would love to be able to put it to bed!!! The new blade has everything I could want in a laptop (Dat RAM and storage!) other than the price tag!

I love Razors new Blade 14...she is the best laptop i have ever seen.Her looks and performance ;) made me in a dream world.Even though most boys want her,i like her the most,i will protect her from dust and water.I will never make her unhappy or i will never make her feel unwanted.I like to live with razor blade 14 and i hope that you will allow us to live together :)  

I would really like to have the 'New' razer blade with a 1080P screen. I really want a new gaming beast, my PC has just a 650 wich is not suitable ;-(

I have a acer laptop with 4GB of ram and I got it from Walmart about a few months ago. It can't handle any fun games so I usually just watch gameplay videos on YouTube ;/. Oh and I also live in Canada. I'd like to enter the giveaway for a razer. Btw your vids about pc stuff encouraged me to start saving up for a PC. I'll most likely try and re-make one of the pc's from one of your budget pc build videos. 

I would like the New Razer Blade. I want it because the first and current laptop I ever had is a mac...and I have been forcing it to game on 4 gigs of RAM and intel graphics...Its a pain...

I would like to get Blade Stealth, andi would simply use it to game while traveling and for school

woo , i will be very happy if I got a touchable gaming laptop!

ಥ_ಥplease!

谢谢!

if I win , please notify me by mail;

ryan0980@outlook.com

I made a comment like a minute ago, and I don't think I put in the right name for the laptop I would choose, I would like the razer blade 14. Sorry for making another comment

Love the new Razer Blade.i like the way it looks .i hope i win ..all the best everyone

2 minutes ago, Ryan0980 said:

woo , i will be very happy if I got a touchable gaming laptop!

ಥ_ಥplease!

谢谢!

if I win , please notify me by mail;

ryan0980@outlook.com

it will be very easy to take to school!

I like the gaming one!

i would love th enew razor blade. becouse i am going on a boat trip that lasts a cupple of muths and i dont what to go without a gaming laptop. But i cant affor a new one and the one iv got is OLD AF.

AND I GAME ALOT!

I'd want the Razer Blade (non stealth).I want to use it to play Tomb Raider rise, because the old notebook has not run. Thank you.