3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new blade would be perfect for the 3 hours of bus trips i do a day to uni and back. It would allow me to work and play during those times.

I would like the Razer Blade stealth, thanks for LTT. I love this channel

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I would love to win the  razer  blade 14 because i don't have a pc and it would be awesome if i won so i could play awesome games and do school homework with it.It's really boring to spend hours in the school computer room to do my research or my power point presentations instead of going home after classes, i could be doing them home eating a snack or a pizza while i did them.I sure would help me alot.+I am a big fan of razer.I am writting this via my phone it took me while to write this cuz of the phone screen is a bit small for my potato fingers.

Edited by Jackesson
Had to correct a few mistakes

Hi,

I would like to have the new razer blade. I currently don't own a pc. I entered this competition using my friend's pc. I enjoy your videos by the way. I use my phone to watch. It will be great if I get picked.

Prefer:The New Blade 14

Reason: Well i need this for web developing on the go and some photoshop.. some gaming.. and its good for my soul..

Why i prefer the NB14: because i can use it for rendering on the go rather than the stealth one..

Congrats on 3 million subs

I would really love the new blade with the 1060 because I've been wanting a gaming pc for ages but it is just out of my reach, this laptop would allow me to follow my dreams of gaming.

I want to get a new Razer 14 cause my laptop right now is not that good its battery is only 2 hours when browsing the internet and thats too short for me and also i want to play the new doom but my laptop can't play it cause the specs aren't good enough. I prefer the Blade because i like to game but i think you knew that already.

I would like to win the  Razer Blade Stealth. If I did win it I would give it to my friend who is starting college soon to help him out. 

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like to win the Razer blade stealth because I need a laptop that is powerful and portable, but I don't have the money

And because I have dyslexia I need a laptop to make tests but now I have to walk with a giant bulky laptop 

A Razer blade stealth would be great

I would definitely prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 so I can finally bring a powerful and portable machine around to friends, LAN's (etc...), instead of having to drag my huge desktop everywhere!

I would love to win either of the laptops.

The stealth for its portability and sexy 4K screen.

The 1060 blade for its gaming performance.

congrats on 3 million and thanks for the giveaway

i want the razer blade i need an gaming laptop instead of a desktop beacause my parents just got divorced an i need something to take to school

Thank you

Would really like that new Blade 14 could do with a Laptop for college (And games).

I think I had decided I'd prefer the stealth, but it was really close.

I would love to have the razer blade stealth. i have been wanting a new laptop for ages and could not find the right one and this one sounds perfect!!

I'd definitely choose the new Blade 14! I don't own a gaming laptop and would love having one for when I'm away from home to be able to game in style! =)
Cheers, guys!

I would love the NEW razer blade 14 i am still gaming on a mac so it would be nice to have a good laptop that i can play some Amazing Games on

Thanks for being so generous with the giveaway u guys rock LTT all the way :)

Hey guys ! First of all, thanks for the giveaway, and a huge thanks to Razer too, they're awesome as you are !

I'd prefer the "New Razer Blade", cause it's just a beast and 4k display would be useless for gaming. 

It would be a good upgrade to my... Wait, I don't even own a laptop :(

Thank you again and good luck to everyone ! 

Razer Blade Stealth will be my choose, come on choose me!!!!

I would love the new Razer Blade,it's slim,i hope i can win this notebook

I really want the New Blade Stealth. The io is really good and Killer wireless card allows me to dual boot windows/linux with no problem.  It's of great quality and would really help me in my college years. Since MBP is nowhere here, it's my go-to daily driver. Oh, not to mention I can get a CORE and play games on it! WOW!

Wish myself good luck lol