3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Please, can I have the "New Razer Blade", because I need it to edit my videos, render it, do some work, and play some games on it...

Hi the  NEW Razer Blade 14  looks verry nice if i won this would be my first gaming laptop 9_9

The new blade....so that people can know that I'm an even bigger nerd than they already think I am :)

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth as I am an aspiring security professional and it is an amazingly portable, yet powerful laptop! Good luck to everybody, and congrats to the LTT team for hosting an awesome PC channel! :)

Would love to get the new Razer Blade. As a student a new notebook would be dope

I would like the new Razer Blade 14 for school and some gaming at 1080p. Duh...

Hello, right now I am sitting on my toshiba satellite from three years ago.  I have built a pic, though it is not much better than the original.  Intel core 2 duo with some old motherboard/gpu and 2 gb ddr2 with a 250 gb hdd.   I would love to win something with more than ten minutes of battery life, and something that will run anything more complex then minecraft.  If I could win the blade stealth, that would be amazing, and I would use it as a school laptop instead of pencil and paper.  I would be Amazingly elated if I win this, and I would go nuts!  Hope I do, and thanks for hosting this LMG!!!! Forever a subscriber!!!!

Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

Q1: Which Razer laptop would you prefer to win?

A: To be completely fair, in a free giveaway, I don't think you can be too picky,         ahaha, my preference would probably be a Razer blade 14 but either would be far better then my Stone Age Toshiba, which as I need a new laptop for school next year for my classes: graphic design, media and my advanced software programming classes, which considering my Toshiba struggled with the simpler classes last year, and is barely chugging through this year, the upgrade would be massively appreciated! :)

Q2: What Would you use it for?

A: Well, besides from my classes next year (media, graphic design and advanced software programming) I need it for my main periods as a daily driver, of course to waste a beast like that on such a mundane lifestyle would not be fair, after its joined my in my studious activities, I'd play heaps Overwatch, CS:Go and war frame on it as well as editing and creating videos! :D I might also try some simple animation but whether or not I prove to be good at that is another question :)

Q3: Which do you prefer, the Razer Blade or the Blade Stealth

A: Well, I already said my preference is the Razer Blade, so I'll explain why I chose as such; I've personally loved and wanted a Razer Blade for years (ever since I found razer's hardware) and just the chance to get one gets me excited :) of course, I wouldn't even hesitate to receive a stealth, but The Blade is my preference

(Already subbed to Razers and your channel, and following razer on Twitter already)

Of course, in the end I think we shouldn't forget that... Congrats! You've got 3 million subs! That's an amazing achievement, You definitely deserve them!! Can't wait to see your channels growth even further and thanks so much for the Giveaway!

I'd love to get the new Razor Blade 14! 

I travel alot so having power on the go is what I need. I do alot of video editing and I enjoy gaming as a way of relaxing.

I cracked the screen on my Lenovo 500s so I haven't been very productive lately but a brand new Blade would change that ?

And all my peripherals are Razor and I know how much those guys love to see there own products in unity.

Keep up the good work on LTT and thanks Razor for this amazing giveaway, may the best gamer win!

First of all, congratulations on 3 million subscribers! 

Secondly, this was a hard choice as I both adore gaming and animation/art all that fun stuff.

However, I think that i'll go with the Razer blade as I travel a lot and it will fit perfectly into my bag, and as I travel a lot I won't be able to plug it into any sort of other device, I just want something portable and more "on the go" My current laptop is a bit of a nightmare with gaming and can just about handle my animation and digital painting work. Not to mention it's really heavy so traveling with it can be hard as planes have weight limits. It's also very big. Hence, why i'd love to win the blade so I can leave my old (or as i call it my "grandad of laptops") laptop at home and not take it traveling. 

Thank you for reading this and I wish you all the best in the future also good luck to all of the other participants. 

Take care! xD

Hey! Congrats on reaching 3M subs. I definately want to win the new razer blade because i want to do some editing and recording some gameplay for my youtube channel and do my assignment on this beast laptop

I would like to feel the weight of the RazEr stealth in my hands. I know that it is to thin, but an ethernet port would be nice. But hey, it's better then my MacBook.

Really great if i can get my hands on the NEW Razer Blade 14 xD

Wow Linus, awesome stuff again!! Would love to use the Razer Blade Stealth as my new daily driver.

Best regards, Ursa

l want NEW Razer Blade 14.it look very cool.lm a student,l havent enough money to buy .so,l really want this,thanks.

I want to win the New Razer Blade because it's a better gaming pc and it will let me play video games with great quality.

I would go for the razer blade stealth for it's 4k display with my razer core and gtx 1080

I would love the Blade 14, so I can get my game on at work :)

Thanks guys!!