3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definately NEW Razer Blade 14!Its suitable for both working and gaming on my business trip!xD

Well i would like to win the Razer Blade... why you ask? Because i want to game on it of course :P! Its nearly a perfect laptop, there is only 1 thing missing :P, they forgot to put RGB lighting on the back, the bottom, the fan(s), and on the ports of course!

If you would choose me among your currently 3,037,033 subscribers, I'd be choosing the Razer Blade. I know how to edit films and I usually get tasked by my teacher/classmates to edit our movie projects. I'm not in film school or anything but nowadays, my teachers love to give us movie projects instead of the usual ones found on paper and stuff. My  brother on the other hand loves gaming. I don't know what games he plays but he keeps it in his hard drive (it was his way to save the space of our measly netbook). Yes, we share a netbook. It's all my parents can afford for us. So  it's not a surprise if in the middle of his game or my work it will suddenly lag, that's why my brother keeps his games in his drive.

Having the Razer blade would really help us out here. I love my brother, he helps me out in my need although we frequently fight over little things (not to mention this computer) but I'd like to make him happy too to repay him while at the same time finishing my work nicely and efficiently. I really hope I'd be chosen, it would be a great help. :) sorry if it took me some time to comment here, even if I'm not subscribed to your channel for very long. I was kinda busy in school and I was also having some trouble registering here, I hope you'd understand.

i would like the Razer blade stealth because i am starting my game developing course soon so this really might help in reduce my cost and also 4K is the future :P

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

New razer blade of course.I like gaming and its keyboard light is just insane.great power and pretty design makes me love it. 

Powerful. Insanely Thin. 
Strikes the perfect balance between power and portability.
For me ,for sure the NEW Razer Blade 14!

I would like to have a Razer Blade Stealth, which would be my first ultrabook and it would be my daily driver for my college next year.

Which one is cheaper,I want it. Because tariff is so high.:) 

id love to get the Blade 14 so i can do my CAD assignments at home instead of having to use the schools PC's, would also love to do some gaming at LAN parties with all my mates :) 

Good luck to everyone!!!

I'd prefer the razer blade 14, because it's more powerful

I currently have an old Macbook Air 2011 and use it for photoshop, sketch and moderate web browsing. Unfortunately Chrome eats up all the battery as if it was made out of candies, so I need to use Safari. Recently I started playing around with Final Cut Pro and came to the conclusion that this laptop simply can't make it. 720p videos work great, but as soon as you start editing something in 1080p (especially during the export), the poor Mac reaches temperatures of 95°C with fan speeds of 6500rpm...

The Razer Blade Stealth with the 4K display looks very appealing. One more thing that I would definitely try to do would be to convert this beast into a hackintosh. I actually built a hackintosh about a year ago and use it as a daily desktop computer. (now, before any windows fanboys come up and start yelling at me: I actually do not have windows as a dualboot option because I just didn't happen to use it that often, so what I do is that I just run windows in a VM on a Hackintosh^^)

Given the number of entries it is going to be practically impossible to win, but I guess it's worth a try :)

I would prefer the Blade Stealth, because im in school and need a fast and Stealth pc for the work and i of course haven't got any money bveacuse im from Denmark and pay the taxes:|

The Razer Blade Stealth would be nice to have since I am a student and i'm also getting into photographing soon :)

BLADE it is ? it would be an kickass upgrade to anyone

I would love the Blade Stealth since I need a laptop for schhol.

And thankss for the giveaway guys.

Hi Linus, I want the Blade laptop cause it has the balance between the size and the performance. With the Blade I can do some easy GPU computing on it.

Hey LTT!

Congrats on 3 Mill! 

Really enjoy your videos as I am very tech savvy but low on actual tech!

It would really make my week if I was told I had won a brand spankin' new Razor Blade Stealth. The Razor blade Stealth would very much help in my software development and my music/video production. It would really help with my YouTube career if I win one of these.

Congrats again on 3 mill and those mock ups on the laptops look amazing.

Thanks,

-Snotrap

P.S

Do you guys actually use scripts? :D 

My Machines:

I know. I need to update this. And I will. Eventually. 

Thanks for the opportunity. The razor blade would be awesome as I don't really care for anything above 1080p in a laptop because of its battery life.

Congratulations on reaching 3 million subscribers. Wish you all the best for the future to come.

I could use the razer blade for work. If I had that, I would definitely buy the razer core, manowar headphone, and dump the DAS keyboard for a chroma keyboard. Got to make sure everything matches. 

HI LTT and Razer, I would like the Razer Blade, I love this model!!! Ulta thin, Ultra Lightweight and Ultra Powerful!! I would used it for programing, editing videos, 3d graphic design and obviously for gaming too!! Also I prefer the full hd screen with a 1060 instead of a 4k screen with no external graphic card.

I a big fan of LLT!!  Also Linus' birthday is the same as me: 20th of August!!

I would love to win this giveaway!! Please!!!

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The new Razer blade 14 for it's amazing performance!!

I would prefer to have a Razer Blade 14, that beast have a performance that similar to high-end desk top but at the same time it only weights about 1.4 kg. That's just too good for a laptop. :)

Yeah , definetly the New Razer Blade (but quite honestly either would be incredible to have ). 

Desktop user through and through and I'd never really buy a laptop so having a monster machine like that on the go would be really fun to see and try out how it is to game..

Thanks LinusTechTips!

I love the new razor blade! But I live in China.Can i get one?

I would LOVE a Razer Blade. Currently, I am in DESPERATE need of a new laptop, and I love to play video games.The Razer Blade has more than enough power to fit my needs as a college student Also I'm moving away for college so that would be another great reason to have a new laptop since after I move I'm going to be much more mobile.