3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would like the new Blade Stealth as I only have a "desktop replacement" Clevo laptop that is pretty large and heavy and have under an hour of battery life

that would allow me to use my own hardware at school in industrial innovation so mostly to use CAD softwares

also for taking notes and presentations even if that doesn't necessarily need that beast of a computer

an even further wish would be that i could participate in the design of next blade laptops ^^

thanks

The Razer Blade (GTX 1060, 1080p) variant. This would be a perfect laptop for school and light gaming, replacing my core i3, integrated graphics crap of laptop.

If i had to pick it would be the Razer Blade... it would help me a ton going into university next year :))

I would love the New Razer Blade I've rock CS:GO LOL all day at the university and of course it would be a huge help with studying too or it may be not because I would stay all day gaming on that beauty <3

Definitely the blade !!! why ?!!! because i said so hahaha :P and because i want to play games and editing on the fly 

Id love to win the new Razer Blade, would be a perfect replacement for my study laptop.

Would love to get my hands on the new Razer Blade. Probably because I want to kick my Lenovo laptop out.

I definitely would love the blade with the GeForce GTX 1060 so I can game on the go, do some autoCADD if needed, and then turn around and edit some video and sound. Just to have a laptop with this much horsepower, looks to brag about, and slim to fit in my backpack.

Hello everyone,

just made this account. Always meant to but the Giveaway really pushed me :P

I'd love me a RAZER BLADE STEALTH. I dont have a Laptop anymore and am gonna traves soon. However travel means no money for a long time to come - so this would seriously ROCK!

Laptop: Lenovo T430
- Intel Core i5 3320M @ 2.60GHz - HD4000 Graphics - 12GB DDR3 RAM Dual Channel - SanDisk SSD 128GB - Pop!_OS -

Desktop: self-built
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 - Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX II - RAM: 32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury @ 3200- GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660Ti Windforce OC 6GB
Case: Corsair 275R Airflow - Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus & Crucial MX300 - PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-750 - Displays: Iiyama ProLite X2783HSU & EIZO FlexScan1921
Cooling: AMD Wraith Spire - Keyboard: Keychron K3 Pro - Mouse: Logitech MX Ergo & Steelseries Rival 3 Wireless - Sound: Steelseries Arctis 7 - OS: Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS (6.2.6)

Wife's Desktop: self-built

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz - Motherboard: MSI Mortar B350M - RAM: 32GB DDR4 G.skill Ripjaws V @ 2866MHz - GPU: Sapphire RX 5700XT

CaseCorsair 275R Airflow - Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus & 870 EVO - PSU: Seasonic Focus PX-750 - Displays: Massdrop VAST & EIZO FlexScan1921

Cooling: DeepCool Captain EX with Corsair Light Loops - Keyboard: Keychron K8 Pro - Mouse: Keychron M1 Wireless - Sound: Steelseries Arctis 7 - OS: Linux Mint 20.3 (6.2.4)

NEW Razer Blade 14 or NEW Razer Blade Stealth.Because I like it.

sooo excited ... i'D love razor blade stealth .. really wanna play high end games !! Hope my dream comes true .. and all d best 2 all ..

I would like to have the Stealth that way nobody will see me watching LTT videos in class :D. 

I was joking you need to focus in class. FOCUS !!!

I would use it to start my youtube channel becouse my computer is not able to render or even to play on a Max graphics games. I have a very crappy computer and then i was just looking whats LTT doing where i watch his awesome reviews.

A Razer Blade Giveaway! i was so happy for linus for getting 3 million Subscribers and doing a little giveaway with Razer.

I saw this as a opertunity i was a dummy to enter this on yt video not in the website. 

Well why i need Razer blade gaming laptop. First I prefer Razer Blade(not Stealth) becouse its one of the best gaming laptops on the market right now. Razer Blade is good at playing games and also while editing it gets the job done. I dont want to squueze those fps out of it so i dont neee 4k much.

Its perfect on the go! And it even has Dbrand skins(doing good Dbrand).

That is all. But also one thing linus

Im happy for the 3 million subs. Keep those tech videos up!

Bye!!!

new  Razer Blade is that i would like to want. just because it is so thin and powerful. And,  congratulation for Linus Tech Tips

A Razer Blade 14 would be the perfect weapon for my little brother. I'd be a pretty badass big bro!

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I would love to change out my laptop, it lags on pretty much everything. Even the background lags xD It rocks a third gen Intel pentium and a whooping 6 gigs of some random ram I scavenged. I would love to have the New Razor Blade 14, would be a nice upgrade :D

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display and ultra portable design !!! I just love razor 

5 hours ago, 1260119776 said:

我想知道,要是中了会不会包邮_(:зゝ∠)_

是包邮的233只不过税要自己付

Razer Blade 14 because Razer Blade and gaming !

I want the blade stealth. so i could have a portable laptop for stuff and things you know. I prefer it for its portability and because it looks cool.

The Razor Blade with 1080p screen. Coz I love more fluidity, performance and battery life. 

Thanks