3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Blade 14 as a replacement for my aging laptop. As a freelance developer, it would make a huge difference in my willingness to work away from home if I actually had a laptop with good specs.

Thanks for the giveaway, and congrats on the 3 million subscribers!

I would be awesome to win the Blade 14! I was already interested in it since I want to get a smaller laptop that can still game on the go.

Definitely the Blade so I can game on the go. 

New razor blade 14. I am heading off to college next year and won't be able to take my desktop, so now I need a portable rig that can handle games

Congrats on the 3 million subscriber! I'm looking forward to win the New Razer Blade 14! Thanks for the giveaway! <3

The razor blade 14 because I'm the dummy who bought a laptop with a 970m literally the day before they announced the new 10xx series of laptop gpu's... 

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The new Razer blade 14 is the laptop of my truest desires. All my friends got back into pc gaming and with this beast I can join em too! ???

If I win, I would prefer the Blade 14 for its gaming performance. Anyway congrats for this big achievement of getting 3 million Subs, you guys deserve it!

Congrats by the 3 mill!

That Razor Blade is a dream come true, i wanna that.

I want the latest razer blade, have no money to buy!!!!! By the way to lower chance of!

I wish to do better and better(唉!英文渣,找的百度,B站人民在否)

I want a razor blade to set off my razor mouse!

IMG_4165.JPG

I would love to win the 1060 Razer for gaming because I am an aspiring game dev and currently studying engineering in High school for obvious reasons.

For me it would be the Razer Blade - ohhh i just got the pun, razer blade, as in the thing that you shave with d'uuh!

Ok, so I would like the Blade for one main reason. My current set up at home, it struggles with gaming, and I play pretty much every night. In a BF4 clan and we game a lot. It would match up so nicely with my razer death adder! I can finally theme my set up the toxic green I have always wanted! My fiance and I are saving for a wedding, so getting upgrades to our PC's wont happen for at least another year!

This would really help us out.

I would love to win he Razer Blade 14. Just because of the fact that I haven't of gamed in quite a while due to my computer breaking and my parents not having enough money to buy a new one. NOT TRYING TO SOB STORY! Thanks and good luck everyone!

NEW Razer Blade 14 ,my acer was too old(sad)

Congrats on 3 million subscribers. I'd like the Razer Blade Stealth. It looks awesome.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Want the new Razer Blade. because it is a beast nothing will make me feel like the new RAZER BLADE

the 4k display ,i7 possessor , 1tb ssd & 16 gb of ram damn i am falling in love with it .I am going crazy <3 ...Man Linus only u can make my love-story complete...if u know what I mean .... 

I would love to start my university life with it ....Thanks Linus and Razer for this opportunity.  

1 minute ago, Sharior Hossain Farhan said:

Want the new Razer Blade. because it is a beast nothing will make me feel like the new RAZER BLADE

the 4k display ,i7 possessor , 1tb ssd & 16 gb of ram damn i am falling in love with it .I am going crazy <3 ...Man Linus only u can make my love-story complete...if u know what I mean .... 

I would love to start my university life with it ....Thanks Linus and Razer for this opportunity.  

You mean RB Stealth, thats the one with the 4k display?

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

yes

The new razer blade 14 would be good enough for me. :) With it i can do some work significantly faster and also do some gaming on my spare time! Also best of  luck to other participants! :D 

prefer the the Blade Stealth cuz I want to use it for video editing.