3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Love the Razer Blade 14  so much ^_^

thanks for the awesome giveaway and congratulations for the 3 million subscribers :D

Hello I would love to win the Razer blade 14 because I do not own a computer or a laptop :(

I would definitely love a Razer Blade 14. It would be a huge upgrade over the current Toshiba Satellite that I use for both work and gaming! Both these laptops look frickin' amazing!

OMG! I want the Blade! I do alot of gaming and would love something portable to game with :o:D 

The new Razer Blade i think it s the best choice for me because i can t really afford to buy a laptop so... it would be perfect for me.I like the performance and the external view of the laptop. With all being said, i would like the new razer Blade if i am lucky to be picked.

I would definitely prefer the New Razer Blade 14! I would really love to have a gaming laptop!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I what the razer blade!!!

I want to win the Razer Blade Stealth. So that I would have a laptop to use for college and one that I can use to edit videos on.

I would the  GTX 1060 Blade with 1 TB of SSD on a 1080p matte screen!! I just started traveling for work, and need something portable that can game on the go. Been waiting for this graphics card refresh in a Blade for a looong time. 

My favorite is the  Razer Blade Stealth.

The reason for that is because I'm a designer and a student, so that beast would be awesome to have!

I don't know what else to say, thank you LTT for this awesome giveaway!

Thanks and good luck everyone!

The new blade stealth as i will be using it for video editing it will probably be better than the blabe 14

On 9/5/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Man the razor blade would be awesome for overwatch.

Great giveaway guys!

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

The Blade 14 would be nice, I moved recently and our new Internet is garbage so it'd be nice to have the ability to leach off my friend's internet without having to lug my tower with me. Also yay 3 million subs, I joined back when you had 1 million.

I'd definitely prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. Pixels ftw!

Give me one. I saw almost every videos from linustechtips, andI really like its style of talking!!!!

Hi!

I think that the new gaming Razer laptop would best suit me. (I don't remember which on that is because they all have the same name)

I think that it would best suit me because I currently have a desktop PC, and it is not very easy to take around to LAN party's. A well built, quality gaming laptop would really help me. Plus, I can take it to school and use it for schoolwork.

Would be rad to win the new blade 14, it's got one more headphone jack then the new iPhone 7!

I liked to win the razer blade 14 because I am starting college and have no money for a good computer with enough ram, I'm taking computer engineering which with this computer will helpe me a lot.

Congratulations to three million subscribers!!!

Hey guys, i always watch your vids with subtitles (my english is not good haha), I love technology thats why i study programming at university and i love video games too. the razer blade stealh is soo good for university but it dont have a gpu and i cant afford one, that's why i wish to win the Razer Blade 14 :D 
And i'm waiting the new season of "scrapyard wars", that's so funny and entertaining. and congratulations for the 3 millions of subscribers and for the millions that will come, sorry for my bad English.

Good Luck  and Have Fun!

30377914.jpg

Heyy, I`d love to win the Razer Blade Stealth!!! it looks amazing and would help me a lot with my school projects.

Thanks for the chance 

I would love either but probably the Blade stealth for more portability. It would be great for school as I only have an old Ubuntu PC at moment.