3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Just now, Chieftech2 said:

Hello Linustechtips. This give away sounds amazing. I've recently moved into a new house and have been wanting a good gaming laptop to replace my HP and the Razor Blade sounds like the kind of laptop I would love to have on my new desk thank you for this give away and congratulations on your 3 million subscribers 

Just now, Chieftech2 said:

Hello Linustechtips. This give away sounds amazing. I've recently moved into a new house and have been wanting a good gaming laptop to replace my HP and the Razor Blade sounds like the kind of laptop I would love to have on my new desk thank you for this give away and congratulations on your 3 million subscribers 

I really want to get the New razer blade 14,There are too many things that my computer can't do.

I can only ues my dad's Lenovo y470.

I would say I prefer the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, no kidding. Because I happened to get a Razer core with a GTX1080, and I don't want to waste other guys' chances to get their dream-laptop. LOL

I have been a subscriber of Linus Tech Tip for years. Used to be on www.bilibili.com, where I found the official translation in Chinese of your videos.

In fact, I could tell that I won't win this giveaway. Well, it's something like the statistical physics, sometimes you know there gets probabilities, but somehow it's just never gonna happen.

Anyway, wish you guys would be better in the future. 

I would love to get the Blade Stealth, it sounds perfect for watching videos and doing Excel work at school.

Definitely The Rzaer Blade 14 and all what I need is a new laptop. My old one should have retired.

I love your channel BTW

I would love the new razer blade 14, I would take it to school and use it for gaming as well.

Personally, I could make more use of the Blade Stealth for school and music production and stuff. I already have a rig for gaming, but I do actually need a smaller, more portable laptop with a better battery life to work on. Fingers crossed!

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade. GTX1060 is awesome!

It will be the upgrade from my T430u.

Blade 14 for sure, a power full laptop and it is thin!!! I will very excite if i can get one of this. But maybe i will sold it to my friend if i win this, Blade 14 is very rare in my country or insanely overprice. My friend will be happy if i win and sell to him with a reasonable price :)  And the money will definitely help me a lot.

I LOVE the NEW Razer Blade, I never have Razer laptop But I love Razer and Razer is the BEST:x

I will use it for my personal use, and I never have laptop. i only have desktop.

Razer FOREVER..

Congratulations on 3 Million subs!. 

I prefer  NEW Razer Blade Stealth! it's really nice and I can take it to the class. And I can buy a core to play pc game with it!

Thanks!

I honestly wouldn't mind which laptop I would win since I don't have a preference... anyway I'm just sincerely hoping I win :)

I would like to have the GTX 1060 Blade ,it is good to have a gaming laptop that can take out anywhere...

Keep up the good work guys.

Can I have a blade 14 please? Thank you

I need a laptop for school and heavy CPU work load, I can't afford one , I want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, please guys, Razer is the best, LOOOOOOVE THAT KEYBOARD OF MINE!.

Congratulations on 3Million subs!

Would take a shot on blade stealth,  to display and of course use it as my portable gaming laptop 

Would love the Razer Blade to finally get to those under the blanket gaming nights

I would love to have the new razer blade 14,I am a traveller so I would really like to have a nice gaming laptop so I can game anywhere I want