3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love the blade 14! Being a single dad, a laptop would be great for my on the go gaming!

I would love to have the new razor blade, it would be a great thing if i could play good quality games on it. Congrats guys!

Razer Blade - the most confusingly named laptops on the market. 

My preference would be the Razer Blade 14 since it seems like a real beast for portable gaming, both are very good however. The main use would be for gaming on-the-go and I prefer it to the blade stealth because of this.

This is so awesome, I personally do more art and photography related stuff that I would love to be able to expand on, so the razor blade stealth would definitely be my first choice

Gonna go for the Blade!!! Finally get to prove to my comp. sci. friends that laptops don't suck!

Does Min-Liang Tan get another LTT editor's choice?

I would like the new razer blade, as I currently do not have a good laptop to use for multitasking. I would also like to play games like Overwatch at a reasonable FPS.

My laptop is only useful as a toaster. It can't run anything. The Razer Blade would me an infinitely superior experience. I truly wish i could get one. Also, congrats on 3 mil! Its truly been a pleasure seeing this channel evolve overtime.

I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade Stealth because I am one year in Uruguay for a Exchange year and I have ver much video footage, but I dont have a computer to cut and upload. I would use the NEW Razer Blade Stealth for video editing, as a high performance  computer for traveling and of course for gaming!
Greetings de Uruguay!

The New razer blade 14! my home desktop is in a pretty permanent setup, so when the quarterly LAN with friends rolls around its a real pain to deconstruct my set-up, plus I live a long way away from friends due to living in AUSTRALIA. So having a portable gaming option would be FANTASTIC.

I think I would prefer the Razer Blade Stealth for editing art and videos.

I would love to have the new razer blade stealth, it's pretty cool. An honor to use it for gaming. Thanks guys!

Either would be amazing, but i guess if i had to pick one i'd go with the blade 14

I want it because I have a laptop at the moment with a gt 525m that does the job on csgo but I want to play other games! So i like to have the normal blade with the 1060!

Razer Blade

My old computer can't even run any next gen games and it's annoying. Also I am making games and I would love some new hardware. Sometimes I have to go far from home, but I need access to computer. I never had own laptop and I can't afford the Razer Blade so it's my only chance.

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers!

Keep doing great work.

You guys are awesome!

Sorry for my english.

I would love the blade 14 as my first ever gaming laptop! Thanks Linus for the opportunity

The new blade 14 is beautiful...I definitely want one if that's possible...

Right now my old acer v5-573g was almost broken...really want a new laptop for me to use in the first year university...

Thanks a lot!!!

I would definitely want the razor blade stealth, because it would be a great upgrade from my crappy hp laptop 

Blade stealth for the awesome display. Great for college work. 

Can you please! give me the razer blade stealth. i would love it, i also will need a small windows laptop for highschool now and my Mac has done its purpose

I would love the new Razer Blade! Because I already got a Macbook Pro 15' for art. Now I need a gaming power house!!

Thanks. And congratulation for 3 M subscription. 

Razer Blade 14!! I'd love a laptop that can game and be light and portable at the same time lol

The New Razer Blade.  For Gaming while i wait for Zen and i would also use it for Adobe Creative Suite for class.

Deeyyuuum I like the Razer blade 14 <3 , I want this laptop for me and my brother our 5 years old laptop cant even handle Team fortress 2! And our pc can't play any games and my brother edits pictures I wish we can win and my birthday is on October 8 wish us goodluck :)  This laptop would be the greatest gift ever! If I wiin :) more power to your yt channel guys! God bless.