3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The new blade will be very welcome as my laptop is broken

I'll love to win a Blade Stealth, It'd be the first time in my life that paying importing fees and taxes would make me happy ahahahaha

Three years ago I bought a Macbook Air and I was in love with that laptop, specially since my older laptop was extremely old and didn't function properly. I loved the construction, design, lightweight, fast storage, power processor (compared to my old compaq), but certainly it wasn't perfect... It lacks of dedicated graphics was really bad and stopped me from keeping that laptop. I have been looking for another windows powerful laptop but neither one was completely perfect to me... until now.

Three years later I found the Razer Blade 14 and I'm in love with this laptop. If I imagine the perfect laptop it'd me identical to it. Perfect size, perfect screen, perfect storage speed, perfect processor, perfect keyboard, perfect graphics card, perfect everything.

I'd be extremely happy If I won this computer because it's perfect to/for me. 

I would definitely love the NEW Razer Blade 14 that desktop class gpu (GTX 1060) is so awesomeeeeeeeeee and nice sound make this the superior laptop (in my opinion). Congratulations guys on 3 million subs and thank you for the giveaway! 

New Razer Blade or if you really want to give me the Razer Blade Stealth that would be fine i guess ???

Congrats on the 3M subscriber mark!!! xD

I would prefer the Blade Stealth, cause I'd use it to take it to class and to take it when I travel, and the smaller laptop is perfect to get some work done on the go. Mine weights like 3 kilos plus the power brick and it's just not portable at all -_-

That being said, I wouldn't say no to the big one either :P

Congratulations on your 3 million subscribers on your channel, I really like your videos and think you're awesome.

I'd love to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14, to replace my current laptop and play stuff I haven't been able to play.

Hi, I want the new Blade because its better than my Desktop, and i claim to be part of the pc master race, but am really a 1920x1080 peasant. Thanks

The blade would go nicely to replace my non existant laptop, and the 1080 in it would more then double my folding PPD which would be the best part of all! 

Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers!!

Any of the two would be welcome because it's insanely hard to get a good pc in Argentina, but i'd prefer the new Razer Blade because the GTX 1060 would handle every game I could through at it, as this would be my only computer.
I travel a lot so the 14" display and slim design are perfect to take with me everywhere and game when ever I have some time.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

I'd love the blade stealth for that gorgeous screen. I regularly run into issues with poor color representation on my laptop while designing websites. Colors are way off and there's often no way to tell light greys from white without throwing the color picker at it and double checking the actual RGB values (which drives me hella mad). Also, troubleshooting websites with developer tools is a truly joyful experience (beware! sarcasm!) as my current 1366x768px screen does not provide enough horizontal real estate to display the developer tools in the sidebar without shrinking the remaining viewport enough to cross at least one media query breaking point. So that 4k resolution would certainly come in handy (no sarcasm). *fingers crossed* :)

Congratulations on reaching 3 million subscribers to all the LTT crew!!!! and thank you and Razer for having this giveaway to celebrate your achievement. Take that Pewdiepie!!!

Since I’m an architecture student I’d love to win the “New New Razer Blade 14” (following Razer’s crazy naming scheme). I need a powerful laptop able to handle CAD software, photoshop, vector graphic editors, 3d modelling and rendering on the go, and since I always spend the whole day in the university, some gaming power comes handy in the free time between lessons. My Y580 is slowly dying on me, BSOD now and then, new games run in low settings at shitty resolutions, the case is in the process of splitting in half just like my back when I leave home with the laptop on my backpack. Laptop prices in my country (Uruguay) are insanely high, almost 2x U.S. price, so I’ve never seen a Razer over here, if I win I’ll have an exclusive laptop with custom graphic design :), I’ll be proudly carrying a laptop with the LTT logo. Also I will be able to show all the Macsters (hipster + Mac lover) designers how a real laptop looks and specially how it performs B|.

Congrats again for this huge milestone, keep up the good work spreading tech knowledge to everyone, enthusiast and average consumers, let’s keep growing this community let's reach the diamond play button!!!

P.s: I’m really excited for that Kensington lock slot xD. Wonder why people ask for shaving implements xD. Can’t wait until your next video!!!

HI! I would love the Razer Stealth because all I need is a laptop so I don't have to keep doing works on my small phone and so I can get back to video editing for special high school projects. I'm a huge gamer but I have to also be responsible first. I wanna wish good luck to everyone and I hope the lucky winners will do good use of the laptops!! Thank you LinusTechTips and Razer for such an awesome giveaway! 

I'd love to play my games wherever I happen to be with that "new" razer blade :) Thanks

I realize that by now my chances of winning are close to 10^-5. Anyhow, I would like the new Razor Blade Stealth so I could check all the new features .

Thanks for the awesome content!

I'd love to get the razer blade 14. It would replace my 2012 17' razer blade that I got second hand (or third to be precise) that has dead, bloated battery- but that was the only way to even get a blade where I live ( in Poland they're still not available). I would use it to game with my friends (finally!) as the blade I have right now is not capable of playing anything new. I could also finally enjoy Fallout 4 that I got from my friend as a birthday present a year ago :P  Also, if I won one I would be finally able to use it as  real laptop- on my lap instead of at my desk within the range of power adapter. I was a fan of razer laptops since they anounced the first one and the new blade is astonishing with it's performance and form factor, as well as the seizure-giving chroma keyboard- that way I could illuminate my room in evey colour without my wife complainig ;) I'd be really greatful if I could win one (fingers crossed).

I'd like the razer blade 14 of course. 14 blades would last me at least a morning. Don't know why you would need a stealthy razer blade for shaving though, but I guess everyone has their own take on things.

First of all congrats on the 3 million subs :D you guys rock and definitely deserve even more subs than that.

Secondly I'd definitely go for the new Blade just for that mobility factor ,since i don't really plan to game on it all that much, and would come in as a lifesaver for taking to school because of the said mobility.

The new Razer Blade 14 (GTX 1060) would be amazing, would finally able to play Shadow of Mordor and Overwatch on higher settings!

I would prefer to get the Razer stealth due to the fact that the workloads I deal with don't benefit at all really from having a dedicated GPU but do benefit from a powerful CPU (FL Studio for example). Also, the 4k colour accurate display is an added benefit when designing websites as having accurate look at the site you are creating isn't essential it is a wonderful benefit. I have one question though when you mentioned the core, are you saying that it would be in the giveaway or that you should maybe get one once you get the laptop? Either way, though this laptop would be a wonderful portable daily driver as I can't lug my desktop around with me every day and would certainly be an upgrade from my current situation which would be my Toshiba satellite P755-S5382 (yeah I know a mouthful).

Spoiler

Primary System: Big Rave
CPU: R7 2700x
Cooler: EK-AIO Basic 360
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 2400 CL14 (OC @2733Mhz)

Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
GPU-1: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1070 8G Gaming

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Windows 10 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Ubuntu 20.04 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB

Fans: Corsair LL120 RGB (x6)
PSU: EVGA BQ 850 W 80+ Bronze Certified

Secondary System: Razer Blade 15 (RTX)
CPU: i7-9750H

RAM: 16GB (Dual Channel, 2667Mhz)
GPU: RTX 2070 Max-Q
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB