3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the stealth! Having something so portable without sacrificing power and graphics would be amazing for my Computer Science classes.

Would DEFINITELY want the Razer Blade Stealth, the closest thing I have to a laptop is a dell inspiron i3 which overheats within 5 minutes of being turned on- also, I love razer

I BELIEVE!

Now that that's done, the blade stealth looks like the best fit for me. I'm getting tired of carrying 17" laptops around. This would be a nice change :)

Hello! I would like to win the Razer Blade 14. I would use it for desktop gaming. I do not own a laptop and this would be my first gaming laptop. I have built desktop computers for over 24 years. I like the desktops because they are easier for me to work on.  I have been watching your videos on you tube and have learned a lot. I love the new stuff from graphics cards to motherboards and everything else computer related. Since i am unable to buy all the new stuff when it first come out, it is nice to see you guys show what is available. I really enjoy watching your videos on computer related and new tech stuff that is on the market. Thanks for this opportunity and for a chance to win this very nice laptop.

Sincerely: Randy Peddycoart

New Razer Blade 14 for workstation for school and light gaming

I'd love the Razor Blade 14. My old laptop is getting on in years and I want some flashy new laptop I can game on.

First off, congratulations on hitting and surpassing 3 million subs!

Second, I would I like to win the Razer Blade Stealth. It would make editing videos for my band a possibility while out and about.

Love all your content, keep up the great work!

I'd love the new blade because it would replace my very old and under performing mac-book pro. Also, it literally outperforms my second PC :P

Main Rig 1: Intel Core i5-6600k | Cooler Master Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus Z170-AR | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR4-2400 | Inland Professional 480GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB HDD | Zotac GeForce GTX 960 4GB | NZXT S340 White | Corsair CX 600W PSU | Windows 10 Pro | PCPartPicker Link |

Main Rig 2: Intel Core i7-6700k | CRYORIG H7 Air Cooler | EVGA Z170 FTW | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB SSD | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW | NZXT S340 Elite Matte Black | Corsair RM 750x PSU | Windows 10 Pro | PCPartPicker Link |

Laptop: 2018 15" MacBook Pro | 2.6GHz 6 core i7 | Vega 20 GPU | Mac OS Catalina 

Would love the 1060 blade, a great upgrade from my current laptop for school.

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?   

I'd honestly prefer either one because I don't have a laptop.

I would prefer the Blade Stealth because I already have a desktop which i use for gaming.

I live in Hawaii, and I think the razer stealth would be great for 4k video editing. I`m also a student at the University of Hawaii- West Oahu, so it would definitely come in handy. :) 

I would like to win the Razer Blade 14 because i could game anywhere with it :)

I'm from Argentina and it's impossible to get a Razer or any good gaming laptop here, so any of the two would be just wonderful. But if I had to choose between them I'd definitely prefer The New Razer Blade because of the 14" display and of course, the GTX 1060 graphics card!

I'm an Industrial Design student so the powerful processor would be great for 3D modelling, rendering, and other programs of this type; the 14" screen is great to take to the university and to friends houses but still big enough to work comfortably and game with no problem. And finally, but not less important, the GTX 1060 would be the best replacement for my almost 6 year old overheating GT 555m on my M14x r1 (need a replacement ASAP and can't find one in Argentina!!)

Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers and than you for the giveaway!!!

I would love to win the Razer Blade for my sister, who could use it for some on-the-go gaming on her trip to Australia next year. Congrats for 3 million!

Congratulations on your 3 million subscribers and counting! Wow...you've come a long way from just a one person show (with your cameraman). I somehow remember the old videos and the useful tips. Thank you for all the reviews and for all the new tech updates! ...and the  complaining since the companies really should listen. (That unscrewed case was hilarious.)

As for the giveaway, I would like the Razer Blade 14. My 10 year old custom rig finally died on me and to check how long have I been without a PC, looked into my shiny new Steam account. Haven't logged in for 177 days and counting. Lol. Just as when Steam was finally made available here and had a massive sale...computer gave out. I've already maxed the specs and replaced parts but my 10 year old rig has reached its limit. It won't go past POST anymore no matter what.

It would be really helpful for me to have a computer that has gaming specs. Not only will I use it for gaming, I will be using it for heavy applications. Although the Stealth would be great for graphics, other apps I use might have a hard time with it.

It's funny how I'm I.T. grad but never got the chance to own proper rig and tech but that's okay. Someday, I'll be able to afford it. (Someday?) But trying out my luck here. It's better to try than not and it's awesome you're giving out stuff to celebrate. Although I'm okay if you have some old working laptop or PC that you want to give away. I'm reaching my limit not having a PC and being unproductive with a mid-range phone. Lol! Any working unused PC and only if you want to give it away would be great. >_<

Thank you!

Congratulations Linus, Luke and Linus Tech Tips team! May more channel growth and more years on YT to come! ?

Feel so conflicted! Go with the 4k or actual gaming??? Gotta go with that Blade 14

I would love to win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth It would really help me, As I am currently starting my own professional photography journey! I already have a desktop to game on, However it is not portable to Edit photos on the go. This laptop would really help me do that!

Thanks for everything you do on YouTube! I watch almost all of your videos!