3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

This Is amazing guys! 3 million! Well congrats! Oh also sorry I am late on this but I would love to use the Razor Stealth because I would see so much on that display, the thin portable use, and also that keyboard lighting up my night. I would use it for my return to school and relaxation from working nights :) 

Again... Congrats guys on 3 million! Hope to see more millions to come! :) 

first of all congratulations for the 3 million subscribers wish you all the best you deserve it, now for the choice it would be a dream to have the razer blade with the GTX 1060, i could use it for my architecture studies and of course for gaming...a lot of gaming xD

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Thanks so much guys for this giveaway!! I'd love the blade 14 for that gaming performance!

I would love the new blade 14 because i want to game (i have 5 fps on my current laptop in overwatch) and i would love to replace it and give my laptop to my baby brother xD:)

I would be super excited to get that full power Razer Blade. I need no stealth, no,  I need teh framerates . Congratulations on the 3mil subscribers guys, you legit deserve it, always great content, fair and honest information, great stuff.  

Luke is awesome!
Linus wear sandels and socks! \m/

I would like a  NEW Razer Blade 14

Just because you guys says it roooocks!!! :D

Would just love the new Blade. Would be nice to being able to game on the go, since the gaming stations @ home well its rocking the good old 2500k :D so portabel gaming would be great. Also looove its design and would be great for a networking tech dude like me =)

Love your show guys keep up the good work! :)

Razer Blade 14, for portable gaming experiences.   Also, it's quite a bit better than my current laptop from the early 2000s

Im down to win a laptop, I could use one for classes.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

Hmm personally i would like the new Razer blade. i honestly cant think of anything exactly "special" i would do with it so if i were to win, to set me apart, i would wear socks and sandals, everyday for one year. that includes my track and field meets. my feet and my self esteem might be hurt but at least i can run Grand theft auto 5. worth it 100%. why the new blade over the stealth you ask? i'm sure you've already thought "the stealths lighter you can run from bullies faster" well i don't exactly care as i am not an artist and not looking to buy a core.

thanks for the chance to win 

Definitely the Razor Blade Stealth so I could do all my school essays in 4k because 1080p essay was so last month... ?

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display and ultra portable design, 1080p is so last decade. 

I think that I would prefer the Razer Blade Stealth, I love how thin/light it is, and with the ability to connect a real video card at home means that I wouldn't have to sacrifice power for portability. I really hope to win, I've been a fan of their products since my friend used to game with a Razer mouse when we were in the Army.

The New Razer Blade please, so I can make the dankest of memes on the go.

Oh man. It'd be a pleassure to game on the new Razer Blade 14 *-*

Helloooo! I would love the Razer Blade. I'm giving it as a gift to my boyfriend, he's gonna need it for college (Web and multimedia development) this year and to play games of course :P

Why would i need the Razor Blade, a laptop that can run best of the best games, games that have already been lauched or are not launched yet: No human's sky (#saynotosexism), COD Infinite Warfare (this game will rock, it's gonna share best game of the year with No human's sky) and Watch Doge (much optimisation, such gameplay).

Tomorrow starts my last year of highschool and i need to study hard af man.. so i can get to a good university.. so i'll have a good job.. so that i dont have to be a console peasant in order to be a gamer. I need to study really hard and a gaming laptop like the Blade would be useless! With a laptop like that i will definetly not play Crysis during my computer science class.

So Linus, Razer don't give this laptop to me because i would have no use for it given the fact that i will study all day...

I was ironic btw. (This had to be said in case Denis is in charge with reading all the giveaway entries. After seeing his hugging skills i dont think he would understand such irony -wait... this made no sense at all...it was almost as bad as the transitions linus makes when he starts talking about LMG sponsors)

NEW Razer Blade 14

That`s the ultimate laptopB|

Finally will game away from home xDxD

Razer Blade 14 mostly for a better battery life for the screen resolution.

Because Linus did not manage to break the Stealth in his daily use, there must be something terribly wrong with it, so send me the Razer Blade 14 instead please ;) , that i can turn my 8yo pc into 'lets finally get some linux skills' station and still be able to play games. :)

Fyi: looking for a new laptop was the reason i found your chanel, i just realized :D

Thx for those vids you guys make, and cheers from Europe

Holy faaaacks !!!

That Razer Blade Stealth is Reaaaally SHARP!

With one of those I'd definitely get back on making some cool games! :D

I wanna win pls. I beg. I dont have that much money and I wanna start up a youtube channel that is better for tech

I would LOVE a new laptop, as my current laptop is wearing out and isn't working so well anymore! I am an artist and have been hoping for a new computer for awhile now; any laptop would do, although the Stealth sounds like its more geared towards artists so I'd say the stealth. I'd love to win, thanks for the opportunity.