3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I need Razer blade stealth, the fact is I'm tired of playing games in my consoles which I have like ps2,Xbox 360 and Xbox one,That's it,Wanna try playing games in a gaming laptop,just wanna experience Forza motorsport 6 and Fifa 16 in pc. I never lose hope. Thanks for the giveaway 

Would love to be able to pick up the NEW Razer Blade 14 with its big and fast ssd and mutch ram.

Whilst still be able to game on a laptop with the portability, to not have a desktop at home.

On 9/4/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The NEW razer blade! my friends frequently do lan parties and with the new battlefield coming out I feel that my computer is becoming outdated. 

I would love to win the new Blade because I have no PC that's capable of gaming and I've always wanted to get into PC gaming. I also need a new laptop for college and the Blade is perfect for college with that 1 TB SSD.

I'd definitely want the Non-Stealth Razer Blade for my gaming needs as well as computing needs as it has the GTX 1060 non M version AND that HOLY MOLY 16GB DDR4 RAM that will surely stand a chance to run games at native QHD+ 3200x1800 resolution smoothly. The NVMe drive in addition will sure be a tough to beat in speeds! It'll also be a great upgrade over my current ultrabook-ish Dell Vostro 5470 with i5-4210U and GT 740M GPU while keeping the lightweight goodness with immense computing/gaming power.

Thanks a lot LinusTechTips and Razer for doing this amazing giveaway! And congrats on 3M subscribers as well! Loving the content and coverage you guys make :D

Daily drivers:

- HP Elite x2 1012 G2: Intel Core i7-7600U, Intel HD Graphics 620 + Aorus Gaming Box GTX 1080 eGPU, 16GB LPDDR3-1867, 256GB Toshiba NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD + 128GB Toshiba Exceria UHS-1 U3 MicroSD, 12.3" 2736x1824 + HP Pavilion 22cwa Monitor 21.5" 1080p IPS, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

- LG V20 (H990DS): Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (ARM-based), Adreno 530, 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB eMMC UFS 2.0 + 64GB SanDisk Extreme UHS-1 U3 V30 MicroSD, 5.7" IPS LCD 1440p + 2.1" 160x1040, Android 7.0 (LG UX 5.0)

Other devices:

- Lenovo IdeaPad Y400: Intel Core i7-3630QM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M SLI, 16GB DDR3-1600, 120GB Kingston mS200 mSATA SSD + 1TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 7200rpm 2.5" HDD, 14" 768p, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit + Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit [retired]

- Dell Venue 11 Pro (7139): Intel Core i5-4300Y, Intel HD Graphics 4200, 8GB LPDDR3-1600, 256GB SanDisk X110 M.2 2260 SATA3 SSD, 10.8" 1080p IPS, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit + Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit [retired]

- Acer Iconia W4: Intel Atom Z3740, Intel HD Graphics, 2GB DDR3L-1033, 64GB Samsung MCG8GC eMMC, 8" IPS WXGA (1280x800), Windows 10 Home 32-bit

- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML: Intel Atom Z3580 (x86-based), PowerVR G6430, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB eMMC, 5.5" IPS LCD 1080p, Android 6.0.1 (Asus ZenUI)

- New Nintendo 2DS XL

I would like the razer blade 14 please. I love this laptop and it will match great with my black and green rig!

thank you linus media group for the awesome giveaway, keep up the great work!  

Definitely hoping to win the Blade. I've been looking to upgrade my 6 year-old Asus laptop as it's showing its age, especially when I can no longer play new titles on it even on the lowest settings. The Razer Blade hits just the sweet spot with the right dimensions and power that I'm seeking in laptops that not only fulfill my needs for my studies, but also powerful enough for designing and gaming (which I frequently do). 

And before I forget: Congratulations on getting 3 million subscribers!

I would love the  Razer Blade 14 because I want to take gaming to the next level! :)

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that new razer blade 14 is the most sexy laptop I have ever seen, please let me marry it, it's so beautiful :x I need this laptop to hit 7 subs.

Okey all jokes aside I really would like the new razer blade 14 to do video and photo editing, some gaming on the side and to get sh*t done. I have been watching this channel for so long now, you are the foundation of my interest for technology. I would burst from Joy if you would gift me such an expensive piece of equipment.

The new blade would be cool to have. I've been looking for something I can use for photo editing and light video editing when I'm out in the field or with a customer. Plus I'd love to see Edzel's custom design :D 

Congratulations on 3 million! Such a crazy large number!

Would love the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth , i would love to have it cuz i hav no laptop and yo its razer, gotta love the blade 

Congrats on this massive milestone!
Thank you for this great opportunity.
The Laptop that I like is the Blade
because it can fit anywhere and it'll be very useful during when I'm in the army between traveling home and to the base.

I hope whoever wins it will take good care and use it to its max

I'd love the New Razer Blade Stealth! Cause the cpu and the screen it has! Thanks a lot!

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14, its a huge upgrade from my toshiba laptop with a AMD E1-2100 processor :D

Wow!! This is so amazing!!

I'd love to win a New Razer Blade 14 because I so want to start my Gaming Channel but my current laptop can't run most of the games at all. I hope I win it. Thanks a lot :)

was planing to buy the razor blade stealth with 1tb SSD with QHD panel. but not in luck as my country it seems really hard to get any razer laptops.

But also a Razor blade will be great upgrade from my 2013 Alienware 17 r3. :)

Id love the Razer Blade Stealth to replace my chrome book! My chrome book can hardly play 720p 60 fps videos let alone 1080p 60 fps videos. Appreciate the give away!

Razer blade 14!

My computer went into a blue screen loop two days ago so this would be nice to have.

Also i would be able to run things on high finally.

I would like the new Razer Blade 14 because right now I don't have a laptop and my computer is ridiculously slow.  My computer can't even run MINECRAFT at 60 fps. As my family can't afford the upgrades I use what I can to watch your videos.  If I get this laptop I will be super grateful as I really need it since I'm still in school and need something to work with. Thanks a lot if you read this it would mean a lot to me. 

Would love to get the new Razer Blade 14. Last laptop I had was an HP with windows ME edition :-/ Bwahahahaha.

i would LOVE to get the new Razer Blade (non-stealth) to be able to play Diablo 3 again on the go! My laptop can barely run Diablo 2. Definitely need an upgrade

Thank you guys so much for this giveway <3 <3 

Wow congrats guys,now I would really like that Blade 14 so I could actually play games at more than 30 fps

I'd love to get the Razer Blade! That would be a great laptop for my school work. Thanks! :P