3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello!linus . I hope I will  have this labtop for my first labtop in my life

New Razer Blade 14 of course. Personally, I don't know new Intel platform can be much more powerful than i7 6700hq. Plus, I don't think a laptop without dedicated graphic card could handle a 4k screen. New Razer Blade 14 is more like a mobile workstation than stealth. It definitely provide a better work and game experience and more suitable for multi-screen working with the help of a dedicated graphic card. 

i love blade ,i‘m a subscriber from china ,and i always go to YouTube to watch your new video,i like your videos a lot,in china there is no youtubers like you guys 

i watch your videos on bilibili,there are 15 hundred thousand fans of your channel. we like your videos a lot.

and   congratulations for 3 million subscribers. hope you guys can getting better

Awesome giveaway LMG & Razer! I'd go for the more powerful Razer Blade for smooth gaming and fast rendering. BTW, Congrats LMG for the well deserved 3million subs!

Yeah 3 Million Subs Congrats bruh^^

Btw I would prefer The Razer Blade Stealth,cos I'm a CS:GO Player and I'm a noob player too :(

Noob?So what's the meaning of noob and I want Razer Blade Stealth?

Yeah,If I have this Razer Blade Stealth,I want to play CS:GO with Stealthy Character. So I can kill enemy Silently because I'm Stealth NOW!(too much fantasy for this one sorry)

But,If every CS:GO player know my secret... They'll buy Razer Blade Stealth bruhhh and Razer becoming a Most Wanted Laptop for every CS:GO Player that want Stealthy Character without Cheating. and Razer... You must Thank to me! Hahahaha

*sorry volvo

*sorry for my bad english

Congrats on 3 million and thanks!
Personally, I would want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, cuz it is a very powerful laptop and replace my old laptop. I might use it for small gaming and school work :)

both are the best.

if i get one of them, i'll freaaaaaaak out

if i must make a decision, ok i like the NEW Razer Blade

ok, thx LTT  i love u guys , if i get the chance,i'll fly to CANADA to see u guysssss

im really a big fans of u :/

Well done on an amazing milestone! The Razer Blade Stealth would help me follow my "designing" passion. Its hard to do graphics on my current potato.

I'd love to have either, really. Anything's better than my ancient hand-me-down laptop. Though I'd prefer the stealth, as I would like to get a desktop eventually that I can game on. I would use the stealth for work in digital art at home and at school. Good luck to the winner!

new Razer Blade! I just prefer the 1060. I used to have a surface pro , but no game can play on that. TAT

I'd prefer the new razor blade stealth since i don't do much gaming.

The Razer Blade Stealth looks so nice, would love to own of those.

非常想要雷蛇灵刃14,如果能抽中那真是太好了,可以作为游戏本弥补我mbp可怜的游戏性。

非常感谢你们,我在中国的A站看你们的视频,你们的视频让我了解了很多科技产品的前沿资讯,尽管它们有些不在中国发售,或者发售价格比在北美高到不知道哪里去了。也特别感谢翻译的字幕组~我相信Linus media group的关注量肯定不止300万,只是因为我们在国内,上不了youtubu,但是希望你们知道我们也是你们的粉丝,也在支持你们~欢迎来中国哦~

I'd want the new Razer Blade, If i have this fortune ,I can make it as my gaming laptop to cover the poor performance of gaming of my macbook (I want to play overwatch so desperately )

Thanks a lot to you,I watch your video on Acfun (just like china niconico ) after translated by Nixiesubs.

Your video is an access for me to the  frontier information,even some product you introduce do not publish in China or in a higher price than in south American. 

I believe fans of linus media group is far more than 3 million,just because we are in China It's hard to watch your videos in youtube because of the Great Fire Wall and our lack of English skills

But I want you know there are a great number fans in China who like you the same.

Welcome to China ~~

sorry for my poor English

Best Wishes!

Come on guys.... Do you really need to write a reason on why you want these badass laptops?!?!?!?! Good luck to everyone! :D BTW congratz for 3 mil subs! Both laptops are awesome but i would prefer winning the blade 14 tho.

I really want to get an gaming laptop,and LTT gives me chance.I'm an old fan of this channel,although I had signed up the account just now.I want the Blade 14 with GTX1060 certainly.Hope I can get it.

NEW Razer Blade 14 will be my choice, thin but powerful..  even though 1080p screen seems to be a small pity, but with a GTX1060, it could be a gaming master @1080p. Also, it is light enough to be carried anywhere.

I would like the New Razer Blade 14, I'D love to use it to play games and sometimes make some videos, it's thin and light, easy to carry. it would be the best choice for me!

As much as I like both of them, I think the new Blade would work better for me. It would let me game on the go and I would be able to bring my Steam library with me on trips! I'm also a big fan of the design :P

Congratulations, LTT/LMG! I would prefer to win the Blade 14. I would use it for school and gaming. So thin! Good luck to everyone.