3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I would prefer to win the Blade over the stealth. I would make use of the 1060 by backpacking it to get rid of the wires with my fairly hacked together "vive". I made use of GearVR(V3)+VRidge beta+PSMove controllers, sounds awful but it was a hilarious journey

I use a MacBook Air as my school computer, but it can't handle very many games. Not to mention that its not even 1080p. It seems that the Blade 14 would be a better all around laptop except when I'm coding.

Both of them are gorgeous!But I want the GTX1060 Razer Blade,so I can play games with a silm laptop:)

That beatiful new 1060 razer blade would be perfect from bringing to work, and down time at work ? 

well, how to start, i would definetly use it for gaming, intense gaming, always wanted a laptop but in my country (Argentina) PC gaming components and machines are VERY expensive.

Thanks for the giveaway and GL to Everyone!

I'd definitely love to get my hands on the blade 14. I've been looking for a great laptop that can handle most if not all that I can throw at it.

Razer Blade with GTX 1060! My notebook was bought 4 years ago, I want a new one and enjoy new games

The New Razer Blade 14,coz why not join and for the sweet sweet looks.

i would want to have Razer Blade Stealth because my birthday is soon and my parents didn't buy me nothing during the whole summer and just food. My main reason is to do Youtube.

Razer Blade 14! Been looking for a laptop for university, and I need one that can handle my projects and stuff.

I would love if I got the blade because I would love to take it around and game on it. 1060 would be amazing. THANKS!

I really want to win that Razer Blade! Ive never actually had a gaming laptop, and i have considered trading my desktop for a gaming laptop, but if I could win thise, that would be awesome. I love Razer laptops and Linus Tech Tips! :)

我来自中国,通过你们指定的字幕组观看节目:)雷蛇灵刃14(Razer blade 14)是款好笔记本!祝贺你们达到三百万关注!

The Razor Blade please. It would be nice as hell to be able to game on something your friends can`t clown on you for using. Especially sad when you work on computers for a living but your wife won`t let you pay to play. If you know what I mean.

Pretty sure you guys aren't going to read this but I have been a super massive long time fan of you guys, and have been watching for years and years, just the crazy shit you guys do and decide to show the whole world makes me envious and always want more
Eg, 10 GAMERS 1 PC. WTF,

I am a massive fan of scrapyard wars and all the little build logs and benchmarking new hardware etc,
Your channel was the only one to inspire me to build a new pc, and thanks to the insane cable management you guys do, I created a very sleek, cool temperature rig with a FX-8350 and GTX 960 G1 Gaming 4gb,

Getting deep dark and serious for a moment,
I was in a massive spite of depression when I came across your channel, and waiting for the daily uploads, always envious of what you were going to do next (and of course Taren's bike reviews oh my godd) and yeah, you guys honestly helped me through that, and am glad to say I am in the clear now and striding fourth in my life :)

So much for my sop story, wishing everyone who reads this the best of luck and good luck

Thanks LMG for this giveaway <3 love you all to pieces

Ps. Definitely a Blade 14 :)

Yeah honest fan of your videos and i want the new blade 14 definitely.

well,i'm one of your Chinese fans.i watch LTT's viedo since july.i think LTT's viedo is useful for me although i watch it only two months.i want a new computer.so i want the blade 14.THANKS GUYS.

Pretty sure you guys aren't going to read this but I have been a super massive long time fan of you guys, and have been watching for years and years, just the crazy shit you guys do and decide to show the whole world makes me envious and always want more
Eg, 10 GAMERS 1 PC. WTF,

I am a massive fan of scrapyard wars and all the little build logs and benchmarking new hardware etc,
Your channel was the only one to inspire me to build a new pc, and thanks to the insane cable management you guys do, I created a very sleek, cool temperature rig with a FX-8350 and GTX 960 G1 Gaming 4gb,

I was in a massive spite of depression when I came across your channel, and waiting for the daily uploads, always envious of what you were going to do next (and of course Taren's bike reviews oh my godd) and yeah, you guys honestly helped me through that, and am glad to say I am in the clear now and striding fourth in my life :)

So much for my sop story, wishing everyone who reads this the best of luck and good luck

OMG Razer Blade Stealth it's so cool,i like it.I want to use it to replace my laptop.I hope I win:D

I'd like the Blade! Thanks for the opportunity! (Not the stealth)

Eg, 10 GAMERS 1 PC. WTF,

ARGH I POSTED MORE THAN ONCE, IM SORRY, PLEASE REMOVE THESE :)