3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want a piece of a 3 million subs cake but a razer blade would be good too

The Blade Stealth of course! If I need to carry my laptop and travel around, the lighter one is the better choice. What do i use if for? Office would be the software i use more often, and if I get a Razer Core later, it would be my next gaming platform.

I would like what ever Razer laptop because I just want something powerful enough to get my YouTube channel going

I LOVE the NEW Razer Blade 14!My lenovo ideapad y700's 960m just can't play DX12 games in an acceptable FPS-_-Hope NV's new 10series can handle it!

First off Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers, as for what laptop I am going to pick as of right now i will pick the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, my current laptop is a dell m1530, I love to work with 3d, and spent a year working on a model, in 3ds max, render time is so slow having to spend days on 1 render. so this laptop will be a life saver for me. also if i want to play some games i just need to get the razer core, though it may take me a year it will be worth it.

i prefer the RAZER  BLADE because POWERFUL,PORTABLE,PERFECT. I'll use it for 3d work, gaming, and for study. Thanks for the giveaway:D

Definitely the  NEW Razer Blade 14 cause the laptop at hand sucks, yet I don't have enough budget to update it.

I would like the powerful new Razer Blade.But I guess I'm just improving other people's difficulty in winning.( ⊙ _ ⊙ )

I would love to have a Razer blade stealth.. What would I do with such a piece of tech? Look like a badass while doing my night hobbies that is to create video games ! Sadly, my old laptop is dying and I would love to have this baby as my new programming companion! 

哇!全新的Razer所以cool.the SSD 1T ????

我没有钱去买(QAQ)TZ

NEW Razer Blade 14 !Change my ooooold hp 6710b,to play WOT,If I could hit the jackpot first.

I would want the Razer Blade Stealth because I would like a laptop for college next year in addition to my desktop so I can use it for classes.

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade I like the GREEN LIGHT

Hello!linus . I hope I will  have this labtop for my first labtop in my life

New Razer Blade 14 of course. Personally, I don't know new Intel platform can be much more powerful than i7 6700hq. Plus, I don't think a laptop without dedicated graphic card could handle a 4k screen. New Razer Blade 14 is more like a mobile workstation than stealth. It definitely provide a better work and game experience and more suitable for multi-screen working with the help of a dedicated graphic card. 

i love blade ,i‘m a subscriber from china ,and i always go to YouTube to watch your new video,i like your videos a lot,in china there is no youtubers like you guys 

i watch your videos on bilibili,there are 15 hundred thousand fans of your channel. we like your videos a lot.

and   congratulations for 3 million subscribers. hope you guys can getting better

Yeah 3 Million Subs Congrats bruh^^

Btw I would prefer The Razer Blade Stealth,cos I'm a CS:GO Player and I'm a noob player too :(

Noob?So what's the meaning of noob and I want Razer Blade Stealth?

Yeah,If I have this Razer Blade Stealth,I want to play CS:GO with Stealthy Character. So I can kill enemy Silently because I'm Stealth NOW!(too much fantasy for this one sorry)

But,If every CS:GO player know my secret... They'll buy Razer Blade Stealth bruhhh and Razer becoming a Most Wanted Laptop for every CS:GO Player that want Stealthy Character without Cheating. and Razer... You must Thank to me! Hahahaha

*sorry volvo

*sorry for my bad english

Awesome giveaway LMG & Razer! I'd go for the more powerful Razer Blade for smooth gaming and fast rendering. BTW, Congrats LMG for the well deserved 3million subs!

Congrats on 3 million and thanks!
Personally, I would want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, cuz it is a very powerful laptop and replace my old laptop. I might use it for small gaming and school work :)