3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the new razor blade because I would really like a new labtop one that I could play the games I want to play on. 

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14. I would use it for everyday school tasks and gaming because I don't own my own computer (using a six year old family-shared one) and, I can't convince myself to buy anything when I'm saving for college. LOVE this laptop though. I like the  NEW Razer Blade 14 better because it has MOAR!!! power. Great innovations, implementation, and execution from Razor, which is good considering it seemed the laptop industry was falling behind compared to the phone market. 

Oh man, definitely gonna use the New Blade 14 for gaming purposes. 

I would love the Razer Blade 14, considering I'm going to college next year and I'm going to need a laptop. This laptop would go above and beyond my needs!

I would want the New Razer Blade 14, specifically for gaming and because it's beautiful.

Good luck to everyone!

Yo, congrats on the 3 Million! One step closer to passing up PewDiePie (YOU CAN DO IT!)

I would love to get the "New" Razer Blade (they really need to change the damn name) for me starting up a Youtube channel, actually. Also gaming on the side but mainly I need something to edit my future vids (already have a camera) (i'm also an English major and a gamer so writing papers and gaming [at the same damn time!] will be a breeze on that thing)

I'd love the new razer blade 14. This would be my gaming PC and that would allow me to completely turn my desktop into a dedicated workstation. I'm working on creating a lab for GNS3 to practice networking. I also want to play around with kali in some VMs. Right now when ever I get bored and I just launch overwatch and 3 hours later forget what I was doing for my lab. so here to hope I win wo hoo

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love to have the RAZER Blade Stealth as I am a 3D animator and I am also learning 3D modelling. I need a nice laptop for Maya and 3DS Max. The color isn't a huge issue because I'm color blind but dang that is one powerful (and nice looking) laptop. Thanks for the chance!

The New Razer Blade Stealth definitely, I'd mainly use it for gaming during my daily life since I'm waiting for my next class to start everyday and It'd really help with my schoolwork too. Mostly gaming between classes for sure though.

The new Razer blade Stealth cause I wanna go portable and take it where ever.

The speed and the weight is what gets to me... HOW THEY DO DAT?????

Congratz on 3 million subscribers :D I knew you could do it.

I would love the New razer blade 14. i would use it for gaming and editing my videos.

The Razer Blade has been the only laptop that I've been interested in and has compared to a MacBook Pro (aesthetically) to me. And Blade > Stealth all the way. Gotta have that power.

The Razer Blade 14.  I would use this laptop to game away from my desktop as I have a baby on the way!

blade 14 please, im a industrial designer, i'm starting my own company and i need power on the go, for rendering, adobe suite, and 3d modelling of products

Well well well... The new razer blade stealth ! Perfect for University (engineering) and desktop companion ! My tower needs some friends !

Blade Stealth

gonna wanna tryna see what Kabylake is about =D

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

Definitely the Blade! What would I use it for? Probably for school, but maybe if I won I'd wear white socks and sandals every day...

Would love to win the New Razer blade.

Currently my desktop just doesn't cut it anymore even for light gaming :(,hopefully I will win this so that I can play some games in my rusted steam library during my free time xD.Thanks!

I think I would prefer the New Blade, but either would be a considerable upgrade to my current one. Grats on 3 million guys!

I'd love to have the NEW Razer Blade 14. Although I'm in graphic design, at my College it is mandatory, no questions asked, go %ˆ((&ˆ% yourself please, to have a macbook. Say whaaaaaaat. Yes... I watch your videos and as such, I'm not really into macs. More into the building and whatnot. As you all know, I simply can't play on the go on a mac, só the NEW Razer Blade 14 would make a nice addition for me. Would be a third computer, but oh well, I simply don't like macs and use it exclusively for school (if you are questioning why, since adobe is present in both OS, it all comes down to fonts. Some fonts that open on windows won't open on OSX, and vice versa. If I ever sent a file with fonts that won't open on my professor's mac, then I'm a goner). Aside from that, love "most" of your videos, keep it up (which obviously you will, since moving to a new office just means business is working out. Probably making less money the most people think, but good money nonetheless). Now give me the razor blaaaade, so I can shave and go face clean to school :)

The New Razer Blade, for that performance in the slim form factor. Main use: Light and portable video editing and games.:D

I'd love to get my hands on the Razer Blade, it would come in handy for gaming and for taking notes at university (college) next year.