3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade 14

1) Always have had a perculiar interest in shiny things, will most likely try looking at its innards.

2) Above interest was catalyzed by LMG videos ^^.

3) Not stealth, because the core is odd o.O. 

Razer Blade 14 please, so I can game, and cut my toast with one piece of hardware :)

Congrats on huge success, very inspiring!

NEW Razer Blade 14 is definitely device from my wishlist. :)

I would use it for Java/Android development, learning Unreal engine tools and OF COURSE gaming during my free time! :)

Wish You all the best,

Bojan

The blade stealth would be awesome, love that sleek weightless design.

I would love to win the blade 14 because i need something that is fast for music production and gaming i also need a fast laptop for working on autocad wich requires a lot of resources especially a graphics card. And ram ... i also need to use graphic designing software 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would like to have the Blade, mostly for gaming during business trips, which are sadly quite frequent, and a lightweight solution for networking. Japanese alternatives are pretty....shotty for multi purpose notebooks.

I would love the Blade with the 1060, its nice to have so much portability and power. 

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

Would love to win the Razer Blade. Would be my perfect laptop but I could never afford it

I'd like the Razer Blade 14. I'm a mathematician so I could use its awesome computational power for my work as well as gaming.

The Blade 14 would be amazing for my current lifestyle as I love the design, it looks professional, its very compact, and programming is fairly nice on a laptop like this. College would be a breeze with this too!  Plus, my birthday is coming up!

I hope that's a good enough reason

If I could get one I'd choose blade with the 1060. I'm a student and while I have my gaming rig when I come home to visit parents on weekends, I'm left with my mom's laptop. While I'm thankful for her letting me use it, 920m doesn't cut it, except like penguin club, I guess...

Also it would be perfect for mandatory voyages with my gf, so she could hate me even more for screaming at the computer screen 11/10.

P.S. I love my Razers.

Definitely the blade stealth because I'm looking to use for university. haha

and congrats to LMG =) 

The new RAZER BLADE STEALTH would be lit for watching some quality Linus Tech Tips content on Vessel and Youtube. xDxD

I would love that Stealth for the 4k Adobe RGB screen... it would make grading so much easier and I'd also have Edzel's handy work for inspiration :D

Hi guys,

thanks for this massive giveaway. I'd love to win the razer blade as i have never really had a decent pc or laptop let alone something good to game on.

Would definitely like to get Razer Blade 14 for playing Mario and Doom 3d at 1080p,at last my lifelong dream will come true :P

I would like to get the Razor Blade 14 with the 1060. It would be to finally replace my wife's old laptop from university, I mean she still uses Vista! And for gaming of course....

I'd definitely want the new razerblade. And it would be an amazing traveling companion!

Hi! I would want the new razor blade because it take me 1,5 hours to get to school and it would be sooo awesome if i could play games on the bus. :D

my sister is going to university in the uk on the 23 and i am giving her my old laptop which is ok for office work but lacks on gaming performance 

i wish i could afford a new one but i am low on cash right now i would love to win the new blade. Vr on the go what else do you want from life (saving up to get the osvr hdk2) 

Thanks for the massive giveaway guys, and I'd say the new Razer Blade 14 would suit me best! 

It would be really great to get the new Razer Blade 14 as it is really slim and power efficient while being way more powerful than my desktop that cant handle the newest games on the lowest settings.

Also it's colorful.xD