3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new blade so I can play all my medium-high end games when I'm not home

Well, I can't afford a new laptop since 2010. I wish I could have the new Blade, so I can be more productive in my cinematic work. Hope I can win.

I would appreciate winning a Razer Blade, for my beard is getting too big.

And I think I deserve it, for I have watched this (and I'm still a fan):

I would love the NEW Blade 14 and I prefer it over the Stealth because I think having an HQ processor in a gaming laptop is a MUST, I love the size of the laptop itself (packs a punch and isn't bulky like a lot of gaming laptops out there), and a desktop class 1060 is perfect for my gaming needs and will do VERY well at 1080p. Also, is it sad that I'm geeking out and I'm more excited about the 1 TB NVME SSD? My friend has a m.2 ssd in his system and it's BLAZING fast..very jealous

Razor Blade 14 I would love to use it to game on the go and get a little homework done for school and work.

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

The New Razer Blade 14. The combination of speed, battery life, and computing power would be perfect for me. Despite the confusing naming scheme, I am in love with the design of this laptop! I am super excited to see that laptops are finally getting nearer to the GPU power of desktops.

i'd love that blade because my gaming experience on my current computer is very lame NEVER was able to play a game to it's full potential  

On 9/5/2016 at 9:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

i want the new blade it whould be perfect for gaiming on the go

Dat new razor blade, for the kickass mobile performance on the go!

Congrats on 3 mil :D

Razer Blade please! I love your vids Linus And Luke and everyone over at the LMG. Been a loyal viewer for 3 years now, keep up the good work.

Razer Blade please. Got my first laptop (Asus)  years ago when I started college and gave it to my girlfriend's mom. Now I miss the convenience of a laptop so I'd like the POWAH of the Razer Blade so I could game on the go and in my room instead of my living room where my desktop is located. But I've watched the linustechtips channel for along time and I used one of your videos to build my first desktop. So congratulations and keep going!! 

Definitely want the new Razor Blade so I can switch to pc for gaming :D

Congrats on 3 mil!

Oh man the New Razor Blade 14 would be awesome, I'm in college and do all my work on an old laptop from when I was in the 6th grade. It was running windows vista until last year when I made the jump to 7. Send Help

Would love the Blade Stealth, would be really handy for school

Hello, I love your channel. I have been saving my money up for the new blade, but haven't the reach my goal yet. It would be the world to me if I won this. I could make so much better YouTube videos for my channel. I am working my way up to 1k subs.

I love RAZER!!!!

Really want the NEW Razer Blade 14 so I can work on my software that using some 3D rendering.

I would have the new Razer Blade 14!! Not just to play games, but to make games of my own :)

Would love the new razer blade for gaming

My gaming laptop finally broke after 6 years of service and I don't have the cash to blow on something as nice as the razer blade.

Razor Blade Steath! I would most likey use it to start streaming.