Which GPU is better?

Darkspawn

Hi guys i cant decide which 750ti should i choose so iam asking for help..... building budget pc and 750ti is my only and i believe the best option.

I heard that this one is powerful like hell but a really loud (dont know if its true) EVGA GeForce GTX750 Tí FTW ACX and this one GIGABYTE GTX 750 Ti WindForce 2X OC 4GB seems to be better (to me) but i cant find an actual gaming perfomance, benchmarks and so on .

Thank you 

i assume there is not big difference in perfomence .... /4gb card is just 10€ more so i dont mind

If you can find it, I recommend the Asus Strix Oc Nvidia Geforce Gtx, it is quiet (if not at very full load, then it will sound a bit but not much), can overclock a lot, runs cool and looks good.

The gigabyte has 4GB memory which you'd only have use for if you had more monitors than the GPU can handle. The EVGA promises better clockspeeds for the GPU and is probably binned higher due to that fact. But it's still going to be a 750Ti. I'd just get the one that's cheaper.

5 minutes ago, Darkspawn said:

Good job Harambe now i have to check more and more cards ....

Just buy a Sapphire one if you can...

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Okey seems iam getting rx460 .... and sapphire is 10€ cheaper than gigabyte