Question about girls.

Fnoskar786

Obviously, you don't know how girls in my school think, but I'm asking this just as a "in general" question. Literally, almost every girl in my school doesn't like me/doesn't want to talk to me. I don't smell, I don't dress like a hobo (I'm emo/goth), but no girl wants to seem to talk to me. Yet, when I'm online streaming or on omegle just trolling or whatever, the girls stop, say I'm cute, then leave, most of them talk to me though.

What's up with that?

No, like all the girls in my school don't find me attractive, but for some reason all the girls on other schools find me attractive. like tf

Well don't talk to them either!

Details separate people.

54 minutes ago, Fnoskar786 said:

Obviously, you don't know how girls in my school think, but I'm asking this just as a "in general" question. Literally, almost every girl in my school doesn't like me/doesn't want to talk to me. I don't smell, I don't dress like a hobo (I'm emo/goth), but no girl wants to seem to talk to me. Yet, when I'm online streaming or on omegle just trolling or whatever, the girls stop, say I'm cute, then leave, most of them talk to me though.

What's up with that?

Probably because they know you better than these other people.

as a heterosexual male, I think you look like what girls find attractive from your profile pic.

But alas, i dont know what your problem is. I have never had much luck with girls either.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

as a heterosexual male, I think you look like what girls find attractive from your profile pic.

But alas, i dont know what your problem is. I have never had much luck with girls either.

Me too. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

1 hour ago, Fnoskar786 said:

What's up with that?

I will say that "Emo/goth" guys are generally not very attractive to non Emo/Goth girls. So that might have some impact.

But it also depends on how "emo/goth" you actually are/dress.

But that would not explain why other Emo/goth girls don't find you attractive.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Perhaps you don't have the best rep commitment wise or you've had a past fuck up that they cant get over?

1 hour ago, Fnoskar786 said:

What's up with that?

Well you only have 12 posts, it may have something to do with that.

Trying to understand woman it's like ask a tree what does it think about your best friend's step mother.

May as well ask a crystal ball what do women think. 

1 minute ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Trying to understand woman it's like ask a tree what does it think about your best friend's step mother.

May as well ask a crystal ball what do women think. 

Let's quickly ignore that sexism xD

1 hour ago, FirstArmada said:

Perhaps you don't have the best rep commitment wise or you've had a past fuck up that they cant get over?

People were assholes to me all throughout middle school, then I became a salty person in general, so all the people that were assholes to me started calling me an asshole when I argued with them... so idk.

2 minutes ago, Fnoskar786 said:

People were assholes to me all throughout middle school, then I became a salty person in general, so all the people that were assholes to me started calling me an asshole when I argued with them... so idk.

I find very few relationships in high school last, i would wait for college/uni to get something that will actually last, and there will be a ton of new people that dont know you and wont think your an asshole... 

3 minutes ago, Fnoskar786 said:

"I became a salty person in general"

That may be the issue.

Just now, CUDA_Cores said:

girls are mysterious, they are another species which we on this forum know little if anything about...

Everyone on this forum (including me) will probably die alone. 

Except, you know, the large amount of us who are not alone, and are in long term relationships/engaged/married.

Speak for yourself, but many of us are quite successful with women :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Listen. Here's the thing. 

Some people are popular at their teen's age. Like 15-25 or something.

Other people become popular when they  hit their 30s. 

Also there are people, who become super popular when they are 50 and above.

I think I may as well think myself is like a little bit emo.

And that is not gonna make all the girls around you give you extra attention.

When I was in school, I always find that the most popular guys are those assholes, big bullies. 

Girls at their teen age think those guys are hot. 

When they age , they will change their mind. No one likes a guy who has a huge temper and use it on his girlfriend on a daily basis.

What I am saying here might not the answer you are looking for.

For me I will not, ever, change my personality just to please girls/women. But that is just me.

If she likes you, she likes you. I do not believe those saying:"yeah, you just gonna be a man,you know, man up, go confront her" . 

It did not work for me AT ALL. It makes things weird, and embarrassing. 

The ideal scenario is that you guys become friends 1st. Then see what's gonna happen. 

9 minutes ago, rm -rf said:

Let's quickly ignore that sexism xD

?

Issue 1: If you think you are going to get a true answer on a computer forum then the problem may be bigger than you or I think.

Issue 2: In all seriousness, if you call yourself emo/goth, or look like that, then you are cutting out a significant portion of the ‘market’.

Issue 3: If you have a track record as being aloof or exiled, then society will most likely expand on that and treat you according. Especially, during within the younger, sub-20ish crowd of people.

In all seriousness, maybe you are not a positive person to be around. That is the biggest thing with women, in general. You can be ugly and get all the attention, because you are very positive or already popular, therefore desirable. Women are also more attracted to guys who are always in a relationship. For example, in junior high and high school, if you are more often in a ‘serious’ relationship than not, then women will be more attracted to you because they subconsciously think other women are attracted to you, so then they should be too.

The best advice I can give you is to be honest, positive, and most importantly, genuine. Don’t try to get somewhere or portray an image of yourself. It is very cheesy, but if you want the best, true success, then you have to be yourself, not what you want to be or what you wish you were. Be yourself.

Finally, in conclusion, women are actually extremely difficult to understand. More so when they are young, they don’t know what they really want. When you meet the girl of your dreams, very quickly, talking to her should feel natural. If after a few days or hours it doesn’t feel natural, or like you are making a lot of effort, then she is not your soul mate. 

Expectation is the root of all heartache

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

Good thread. 10/10 off topic. 

Also good luck Op

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Idk I mean I never really talked much to anyone at my old school and when we had to do group assignments and stuff I always got along with people well. But I didn't really try and force myself onto others, unless I really needed help with something. But looking back, that's how it eventually was with girls too, they would just sometimes come and talk to me when we were standing in line at the cafeteria or when they needed help with school stuff. 

How is this supposed to help? No idea actually xD But maybe you shouldn't care so much and just casually interact with them/when you have to (if you're not doing that already)

73723.jpg

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

Have you considered it may not be related to how physically attractive you may or may not be? Maybe there are some traits of your character that girls in your school don't like and girls in other schools don't know about. More specifically, the "goth" stuff - it makes you appear like a desperate attention seeker to most people. If I were you I'd put less emphasys on what you and others wear, it's useful in a first impression but not on the long term.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Girls don't like emo/goth guys. Since the girls online do not know that.

Current PC: "For Now Because I Have A Habit"

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K @4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Extreme4

RAM: 16GB G.skill TridentZ 3200Mhz DDR4

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 Riing RGB Edition 

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition MSI

Case: Limited Edition Thermaltake View 31 Riing RGB

Power Supply: CoolerMaster V750 Fully Modular

SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB

HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200RPM

Peripherals:

Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 4K 28" 60HZ

Keyboard: G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 RGB Cherry MX Red

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite

Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed Extended

Speakers: Creative SBS A250

Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1

Well what should i say....

Maybe a more modern look and lifestyle might help some.

But it will mainly come down to yourself the way you act and behave.

And the way you interact with people in general.

Communication is key.