how to improve a build

EPICSNIPER145

First thing you can try is taking cable management seriously and sort out the wiring as much as you can. Then, remove any stuff you don't really need. That's a start. :)

but for my 24pin and my 2 6 pin how do i curve them more around

Try to unify them and route them around the back.

do you know of any videos showing how to do cable management

I just mash the cables behind my case and it works fine :)

Lol, I don't advise doing that. Just try to make them neat around the back. ;)

That's what I felt too sometime ago. :D

but for my 24pin and my 2 6 pin how do i curve them more around
the NCIX video of course

My build is powerful as hell, but it doesn't look amazing :(

I'd like to make it look amazing though :D

First, CABLE MANAGE. Put the cables through the cable management holes that are closest to where they need to plug in. Then make sure you don't have the cables extending out from the back very much. Keep the cables tight, and see if there are any hooks on the back side for cable management. If not just let the cables be in the back, but do not extend them far.

Second thing is colors. Your board has black and blue. Your graphics card has blue. You put red LED lighted fan in the case and you purchased red ripjaw ram memory. Having a color scheme really improves the looks of inside the case. If you really want to make it look better, buy some new ram memory that is blue (different ripjaw) and sell the ones you have. You don't have to do this but can. Also that fan. CHANGE THE FAN to a blue LED or one that has blue on it like the corsair fans with the colored rings. You could also change the cpu cooler to something that looks more appealing.

I just mash the cables behind my case and it works fine :)

Lol, I don't advise doing that. Just try to make them neat around the back. ;)

Haha! That's basically what i did, but it really didn't turn out great. So i'd recommend a little more work :p

Mobo: Sabertooth z77 CPU: 2500k @ 4.8GHz (Cooler: Seidon 240m) RAM: 16gb Dominator 1600MHz GPUs: GTX570 Classified + GTX570 SC PSU: XFX ProSeries Black Edition 850W

Storage: HyperX 3k 120gb + Seagate Barracuda 3tb + 2x WD Green 1tb Chassis: HAF932 Stuff: 23" Eizo foris + 19" ViewSonic + Razer goliathus + Deathadder 3500 + Corsair k60 + Sound Blaster Wrath etc.

First cable managment as said above. Second try to remove top part of the hardrive cage it will improve airflow and make the case feel less empty. Third if you really feel comfortable with modding components take off the ram heatsink and stickers on the heatsink and paint it blue! And finally take the green sticker of the side of the power supply and leave it plain or paint the green cx. just my two cents good luck either way

could i just take one of my scythe fans and put it where the red fan is

as others mentioned Cable management changes things drastically. Second is color. Rather than buy new ram, you can simply buy new heat spreaders for the ram you have that are blue. (Check out Frozen CPU, or Xoxide) Get a new case fan either blue LED or just black fan and paint the blades blue. Then you can also paint a few accent pieces of the case blue as well just to help tie it all together such as the toolless drive holders and rear PCI slot covers.

Try tucking the cables away using the given gap between the right side panel and the main supportive structure for all your components. Also, use zip-ties to keep the cable bunch to a minimum. Cable management helps with both the look and cooling performance of your build. If you're able to earn money, invest in some nice red LED's to match your red LED fan. :D

First: Cable management. (Refer to what TheCMan said. He is 100% right)

Second: You have a lot of clashing colors. Try to sell your red back fan for a good blue led one, or even one without LED's at all.

Third: See what you can get for your current ram, and try to get blue Ripjaw ram.

That's about it to have a decent clean looking build.

It looks like cable management would be harder in that case, but it still looks doable. If you need anything, we're all here to help! :D

Good luck!

Also, congrats on first build! Mine looked pretty close xD Keep on it and you can get pretty good at it ;)

sorry but whats your graphics card?

what is the best cable sleeving guide

Look up Lutro0 on youtube. His videos are quite long, but they are very detailed.

My System: CPU: Intel i5 3570K GPU: 2x Radeon HD 7950 (crossfire)  RAM: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1600MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus V Formula HDD: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB (Raid 0), 1x WD Caviar Red 2TB, 1x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair AX850 Gold  -  CPU+Graphics cards watercooled by full custom loop. 

yes cable management and also maybe try moving the hard drive to the bottom it hides wires and it looks better than it just sitting in the middle otherwise listen to everyone else

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Cable management, could also probably benefit from an aftermarket CPU cooler. The stock ones are loud, and you will get better temps.