kidney stones and Apple cider vinegar

BirdyTheMighty

just curious has any one used/tried or confirmed that  apple cider help dissolves kidney stones, most site say it does but i dont trust them.

PS: i dont have them "yet", but my dad does.

lives on

BAKABT

2 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

just curious has any one used/tried or confirmed that  apple cider help dissolves kidney stones, most site say it does but i dont trust them.

PS: i dont have them "yet", but my dad does.

Ask a doctor, instead of a tech forum.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Go see and ask a doctor.

except its not me who needs to go, and my dad is not a fan of meds lol.

PS: i live 1/2 a contentent  away from him soo yeah

lives on

BAKABT

4 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Ask a doctor, instead of a tech forum.

4 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Go see and ask a doctor.

also i dont need to ask ona non tech forum i was just curiou, if anyone here has kidney stones who dried it. i mean wtf people -_-

lives on

BAKABT

Going to see a doctor =/= getting meds.

Go see a doctor and ask on your fathers behalf.

Linus is my fetish.

also i dont need to ask ona non tech forum i was just curiou, if anyone here has kidney stones who dried it. i mean wtf people -_-

Youre asking for health / medical advise on a tech forum, wtf yourself.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Going to see a doctor =/= getting meds.

Go see a doctor and ask on your fathers behalf.

lol you sir are an ass, was i asking for and advice i was curious if anyone else here tried it. that is not askin for an advice. completely two different things

lives on

BAKABT

I can't even see how apple cider vinegar should work. 

Your stomach acid is way more acidic than apple cider vinegar and that shit is not passed through the kidneys. 

But tell your dad that kidney stones aren't treated with medicin. They are treated with shock wave lithotripsy, which doesn't require any medicin or invasive measures. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

3 minutes ago, Bhav said:

K since you want to play that game:

*Most sites

*Single space not double between 'that' and 'apple'.

english plz. if your asking me if you seen most site they say it works why ask, then tell me this would you believe if some many random site saying nuka cola is coming in 2017?

lives on

BAKABT

25 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Go see and ask a doctor.

If I could press the agree button more than once I'd be here all day.

Seriously, never trust anyone that is not a doctor on health issues.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

4 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

english plz. if your asking me if you seen most site they say it works why ask, then tell me this would you believe if some many random site saying nuka cola is coming in 2017?

'Plz' write correct sentences.

Still loads of mistakes here.

Not answering you until you learn English since you had the nerve to correct me (my auto correct is disabled thanks, since it makes more errrors than I do).

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

'Plz' write correct sentences.

Still loads of mistakes here.

Not answering you until you learn English since you had the nerve to correct me (my auto correct is disabled thanks).

as i said you sir are an ass now your a nazi grammar 

lives on

BAKABT

as i said you sir are an ass now your a nazi grammar 

Erm, you corrected my spelling mistake first so what does that make you?

A wannabe grammar nazi is worse than a grammar nazi.

Linus is my fetish.

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

If I could press the agree button more than once I'd be here all day.

Seriously, never trust anyone that is not a doctor on health issues.

true i would not too i was just curious if any one used it. he is seeing a doc but wonder if there was some home remedy that could work

lives on

BAKABT

Erm, you corrected my spelling mistake first so what does that make you?

A wannabe grammar nazi is worse than a grammar nazi.

OMG dude WAS i trying to correct you. i simply did not under stand you 

lives on

BAKABT

1 minute ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

true i would not too i was just curious if any one used it. he is seeing a doc but wonder if there was some home remedy that could work

For small stuff home remedies is fine, but for more serious stuff like kidney stones you really do need to sort it out professionally.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

3 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

OMG dude WAS i trying to correct you. i simply did not under stand you 

You bolded the only word I spelled incorectly and wrote it correctly in the post right after where my mistake was made. that's LITERALLY how you grammar nazi on forums.

So you did that without realizing what you were doing? I dont believe you.

Linus is my fetish.

You bolded the only word I spelled incorectly and wrote it correctly, that's LITERALLY how you grammar nazi on forums.

ah that it was a statement i thought you did not understand what i mean. know you know i was looking for a home remdey which that does not require to see a doc as he is seein a doc already 

nut shell clarifying 

lives on

BAKABT

4 minutes ago, Bhav said:

You bolded the only word I spelled incorectly and wrote it correctly in the post right after where my mistake was made. that's LITERALLY how you grammar nazi on forums.

ah that it was a statement i thought you did not understand what i mean. know you know i was looking for a home remdey which that does not require to see a doc as he is seein a doc already 

I'm pretty sure that he put the word "advice" in bold to emphasise what he wanted, not to correct your grammar.

Wow, in the future dont just bold random words QQ.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

I don't think it was random, I'm sure he was just stressing what he wanted.

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I don't think it was random, I'm sure he was just stressing what he wanted.

Yea, but it doesnt come across like that when someone bolds the only word the person they are replying to spelled incorrecty. Internet ettiquette 101 - thats an (accidental) grammar nazi.

Linus is my fetish.

yeah i'm sorry english is not my strong suit soo i thought bolding things is they way to  emphasise  what i want to say like what thinkwithportals said

lives on

BAKABT

Just now, Bhav said:

Yea, but it doesnt come across like that when someone bolds the only word the person they are replying to spelled incorrecty. Internet ettiquette 101 - thats an (accidental) grammar nazi.

In the post where OP "corrected" you, your post where you misspelled advice wasn't even quoted. I'm actually surprised you made such a leap.