Why will I never buy another AMD

3 hours ago, vorticalbox said:

AMD do have a way of using drivers to ink out performance.

It's not that, it's like... To make it simple, assume that Nvidia when releasing a GPU rolls out drivers that squeeze out 95% of possible performance out of a GPU, and improves the last 5% during the first few months of updates. Now assume that in comparison, AMD when releasing the GPU rolls out drivers that squeeze out 85% of possible GPU performance, and improves the last 15% over a period of a year or two. Also assume that 100% of an AMD GPU > 100% of its Nvidia counterpart.

So when AMD finish improving drivers, their GPU becomes a faster one. This is an analogy based on what happened to a 780Ti and a 290X. 290X was a bit slower at launch and is faster now.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

OP, I think you are confusing yourself.  You got lost somewhere between your title and first post.  I don't know how to help you with that so good luck.