2 monitor desktop wallpaper

Wensi

So I recently just set up my 2nd monitor and when I set an image to become a wallpaper, it automatically sets that image to both displays. How do I make 1 image on 1 display and a different one on another?

DisplayFusion works great for this. I use it myself.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

2 minutes ago, Wensi said:

So I recently just set up my 2nd monitor and when I set an image to become a wallpaper, it automatically sets that image to both displays. How do I make 1 image on 1 display and a different one on another?

You can use a program such as "DisplayFusion". 

Your average Software Engineering student.

1 minute ago, CharlieR1 said:

1 minute ago, Primefoxer said:

you can, but it's not necessary, windows 10 "pulled" the different wallpapers on different monitors thing, but it's still functionality that exits trough one of W10's many loopholes:

you can make a shortcut to:

C:\Windows\System32\control.exe /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

which opens the old wallpaper configuration page, where by right click you get the option between set for all monitors, or set to a specific monitor.

26 minutes ago, Primefoxer said:

26 minutes ago, CharlieR1 said:

I downloaded it then I restarted my system, now it wont open. I restarted again and reinstalled and it wont open. yay.

1 minute ago, Wensi said:

I downloaded it then I restarted my system, now it wont open. I restarted again and reinstalled and it wont open. yay.

I just open my DisplayFusion via the System Tray where most icons are hidden on your taskbar.

Your average Software Engineering student.