CPU: Intel 2600k @4.6Ghz

GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 670 SLI

MotherBoard: Asrock Z68 Professional Gen 3 Fatality

SSD: Intel 520 Series 120Gb

​HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB

Cooling: H100 with Corsair SP120's in Push/Pull

Memory: Patriot Sector 5 8GB (2x4GB) @ 1333Mhz

Power Supply: Corsair AX750W Modular with Corsair Premium sleeved cable Kit

Currently running at 5760x1080! And working on the next build, a PPCS Prodigy!

Great looking machine! Color matching is done very well, and i love the fact that it's done within a 932 which is kinda rare these days. I'd say it could use a RAM upgrade though ;)

Mobo: Sabertooth z77 CPU: 2500k @ 4.8GHz (Cooler: Seidon 240m) RAM: 16gb Dominator 1600MHz GPUs: GTX570 Classified + GTX570 SC PSU: XFX ProSeries Black Edition 850W

Storage: HyperX 3k 120gb + Seagate Barracuda 3tb + 2x WD Green 1tb Chassis: HAF932 Stuff: 23" Eizo foris + 19" ViewSonic + Razer goliathus + Deathadder 3500 + Corsair k60 + Sound Blaster Wrath etc.

Great looking machine! Color matching is done very well' date=' and i love the fact that it's done within a 932 which is kinda rare these days. I'd say it could use a RAM upgrade though ;)[/quote']

Was recently thinking about doing just that, any suggestions?

Get some RAM with good performance that also goes along with your colour theme. G.Skill Ripjaws and Tridents have some nice red heat spreaders or Corsair Vengeance or Dominator GT.

Also awesome build. I'd change the colour of the PSU sticker and see if you can make one for the sides of the GPU coolers. Add some nice lighting and you're sweet.

Great choice on the Corsair fans, actually looking at getting a few to add to my rig.

Great looking machine! Color matching is done very well' date=' and i love the fact that it's done within a 932 which is kinda rare these days. I'd say it could use a RAM upgrade though ;)[/quote']

Was recently thinking about doing just that, any suggestions?

If you can afford it, i'd say get some Dominator platinum. If not, i would recommend Vengeance/Vanilla Dominator. I personally run 16GB Dominator 1600MHz.

Mobo: Sabertooth z77 CPU: 2500k @ 4.8GHz (Cooler: Seidon 240m) RAM: 16gb Dominator 1600MHz GPUs: GTX570 Classified + GTX570 SC PSU: XFX ProSeries Black Edition 850W

Storage: HyperX 3k 120gb + Seagate Barracuda 3tb + 2x WD Green 1tb Chassis: HAF932 Stuff: 23" Eizo foris + 19" ViewSonic + Razer goliathus + Deathadder 3500 + Corsair k60 + Sound Blaster Wrath etc.

I don't know much when it comes to cable management but I really like how yours looks; what cable kit is that?

I don't know much when it comes to cable management but I really like how yours looks; what cable kit is that?

It's the premium sleeved Cable kit from Corsair, its come in a few different colors and made for a couple models of their power supplies!

Looks really slick. All of these builds are making me eager to get off my ass and finally get my pc out of a beige case.

Cacti, not cactuses. 

• 2 weeks later...

You should, after wrapping this build up I instantly stated a prodigy build! The PC gaming bug bit me!

Nice build, I wish my first build looked anywhere close to how good this looks :D.

Looks great mate! very neat! I plan on getting those same cables for my AX PSU they look heaps better than the standard ones!

Looks great mate! very neat! I plan on getting those same cables for my AX PSU they look heaps better than the standard ones!

Yeah I really like the way they look, little bit stiff but still MUCH better then the stock cables! Thanks!

Fellow 932 owner!

Been around since the beginning of LTT & the forums, but mostly just lurk!

love the choice of hardware. very well balanced ! and the esthetics are beautiful and easy on the eye.

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green