Does the NZXT Kraken X61 fit in my build?

hello there? Does the nzxt kraken x61 fit in this build? https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Wolfiowww/saved/m8znTW

Does it fit at the top?* if not does it fit at the front than?

Soon building: Shardedge

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz

CASE Corsair Crystal 460x

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

PCpartpicker says it's compatible , so it should . But IMO a 280mm aio is overkill for a 6600k . You'll reach a power wall well before you're limited by thermals.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 minute ago, Coaxialgamer said:

PCpartpicker says it's compatible , so it should . But IMO a 280mm aio is overkill for a 6600k . You'll reach a power wall well before you're limited by thermals.

But some people want to use an AIO no matter what...

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

1 minute ago, Coaxialgamer said:

i know, but for later upgrading (i7 6700k) its less money for me than

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Just now, NinjaJc01 said:

Haha x'd because it looks awesome too, if i buy a pc and its windowed imma make shure it looks AWESOME.

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Just now, NinjaJc01 said:

i'm not saying an aio is overkill , just that 240mm would be fine

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 minute ago, Wulfje said:

i know, but for later upgrading (i7 6700k) its less money for me than

you'll still reach a power wall before then , but if you want the x61 anyway , it should fit .

44 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

you'll still reach a power wall before then , but if you want the x61 anyway , it should fit .

powerwall? what do you mean xD

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

OP check out the Cryorig A81, beats out the Kraken X61 performance wise for cheaper, but it doesn't have a nice LED on the CPU block. Quite a unique take on AIO though.

1 hour ago, Wulfje said:

powerwall? what do you mean xD

I assume you are trying to overclock your cpu with that aio ( if not then it's totally useless to get one instead of a 212 evo ). When overclocking , you'll reach a point where you need exponentially more voltage to get higher clocks , until it doesn't make a difference. Basically you'll get to the point where extra voltage makes no difference before temperatures get too high using a 28mm aio

14 hours ago, DreamcastFan said:

OP check out the Cryorig A81, beats out the Kraken X61 performance wise for cheaper, but it doesn't have a nice LED on the CPU block. Quite a unique take on AIO though.

its probably louder though isnt it

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

14 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

I assume you are trying to overclock your cpu with that aio ( if not then it's totally useless to get one instead of a 212 evo ). When overclocking , you'll reach a point where you need exponentially more voltage to get higher clocks , until it doesn't make a difference. Basically you'll get to the point where extra voltage makes no difference before temperatures get too high using a 28mm aio

the 212 evo sucks (my opinion) i dont like the heats on my pc with that cooler, i like to have everything good cooled.

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Just now, DreamcastFan said:

I'm not sure, I haven't seen a noise test between the A80 and X61, but it definitely cools better because the A80 beats the H110i GTX which beats the X61.

http://www.legitreviews.com/cryorig-a80-hybrid-liquid-cpu-cooler-review_179437/5

o my fucking god, i'v seen some reviews and i am in love with this cooler. but are you shure it isnt any louder than the x61?

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

o my fucking god, i'v seen some reviews and i am in love with this cooler. but are you shure it isnt any louder than the x61?

I can't guarantee it but I'm confident in saying if you changed the fans out to Noctuas it'd be much quieter, the X61 isn't known for being quiet (middle of the road noise performance) and with the money you save you could probably buy Noctuas and still have a little cash left.

I can't guarantee it but I'm confident in saying if you changed the fans out to Noctuas it'd be much quieter, the X61 isn't known for being quiet (middle of the road noise performance) and with the money you save you could probably buy Noctuas and still have a little cash left.

Well noctua fans are not going to do it for me, i dont like the poop color. im siriouse if noctua changed color to black they would get more orders for fans n shit. but do you know good quiet black fans? is the be quiet! pure wings 2 or silent wings 2 good?

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

3 minutes ago, Wulfje said:

Well noctua fans are not going to do it for me, i dont like the poop color. im siriouse if noctua changed color to black they would get more orders for fans n shit. but do you know good quiet black fans? is the be quiet! pure wings 2 or silent wings 2 good?

You could buy the Noctua iPPC fans or Redux which are black or grey, you should try the Cryorig fans out first because they do have pretty good specs, it's easy to swap out fans later if you want to upgrade to quieter ones.

If you want some super quiet fans check out the Aerocool DS 140mm, they would probably be good on a radiator as long as you aren't going crazy with the temps.

You could buy the Noctua iPPC fans or Redux which are black or grey, you should try the Cryorig fans out first because they do have pretty good specs, it's easy to swap out fans later if you want to upgrade to quieter ones.

Okay, But noctua fans are never 100% black/grey always poop on it.

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Okay, But noctua fans are never 100% black/grey always poop on it.

The Redux are all grey and the iPPC fans have a brown piece of rubber on each corner which are removable ^

The Redux are all grey and the iPPC fans have a brown piece of rubber on each corner which are removable ^

hmm still not a fan of the redux to light grey. dont uhave 100% black fans?..

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

2 minutes ago, Wulfje said:

hmm still not a fan of the redux to light grey. dont uhave 100% black fans?..

Remove the rubber from the iPPC and they are 100% black! Best fans Noctua have at the moment though a 6 year warranty, only slightly more expensive than the regular ones. Worthwhile investment perhaps! They're actually quite quiet at 2000 RPM (...for 2000 RPM) but you should buy the 12v PWM versions and you can get great airflow at near silent levels with high static pressure. Perfect fans for radiators.

8 minutes ago, DreamcastFan said:

Remove the rubber from the iPPC and they are 100% black! Best fans Noctua have at the moment though a 6 year warranty, only slightly more expensive than the regular ones. Worthwhile investment perhaps! They're actually quite quiet at 2000 RPM (...for 2000 RPM) but you should buy the 12v PWM versions and you can get great airflow at near silent levels with high static pressure. Perfect fans for radiators.

where is that rubber for than normaly.

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Just now, Wulfje said:

where is that rubber for than normaly.

It's meant to be to help stop vibration but it's never been a problem having it removed for me, Linus also speaks about removing it and doesn't mention downsides:

6 minutes ago, DreamcastFan said:

It's meant to be to help stop vibration but it's never been a problem having it removed for me, Linus also speaks about removing it and doesn't mention downsides:

Dude those are 30 euro a  piece and i need 2 for my cooler than so i need 60 euro! :/

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Just now, Wulfje said:

Dude those are 30 euro a  piece and i need 2 for my cooler than so i need 60 euro! :/

Do you have cheap fans wich are really quiet and good too?.

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M