[ NEED HELP! ] iPhone 5 Screen had White Squares going in a Horizontal line across screen???

NyxeonFX

Hey LTT Forums!
I need some help!
My iphone recently just started having these Weird white squares in a horizontal line go across my screen

after i had bought a new battery for the phone and replaced it.
I had accidentally taken off the connectors to the screen itself, but once i connected it

back to the phone, it would turn on, and i cant use the Home button, and it does not like to respond

to my touches or swipes, but it can, not very well though. If you need a picture of what the lines look like, i will post one here!

If someone would be so kind to help, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

(Sorry about bad image quality, on a shitty laptop lol)

webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

well thats a first....

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Just now, Pcinacan said:

well thats a first....

Trust me, it is for me too! Im usually pretty good with this stuff!

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

4 minutes ago, NyxeonFX said:

Hey LTT Forums!
I need some help!
My iphone recently just started having these Weird white squares in a horizontal line go across my screen

after i had bought a new battery for the phone and replaced it.
I had accidentally taken off the connectors to the screen itself, but once i connected it

back to the phone, it would turn on, and i cant use the Home button, and it does not like to respond

to my touches or swipes, but it can, not very well though. If you need a picture of what the lines look like, i will post one here!

If someone would be so kind to help, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

(Sorry about bad image quality, on a shitty laptop lol)

webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

Well i have not watched all of this, but it has a lot of likes so try this ig.

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Just now, Pcinacan said:

Well i have not watched all of this, but it has a lot of likes so try this ig.

I have actually tried this already. I will attempt to do it again, and i will tell you what happens then.

1 minute ago, NyxeonFX said:

I have actually tried this already. I will attempt to do it again, and i will tell you what happens then.

ok

1 minute ago, Pcinacan said:

ok

Did it again, Still no progress.

Really need to get this fixed ASAP, As i need it severely!

22 minutes ago, NyxeonFX said:

Really need to get this fixed ASAP, As i need it severely!

ask apple??