372.54 Nvdia Drivers Breaking All Games?

2 minutes ago, Heavygun1450 said:

Cool, what Water cooler is that? Before I had my 1070 I had a GTX 770 EVGA SC which worked me wonders for 2 years. Yeah sometimes you gotta pump alot more juice into your CPU before it either starts getting to hot or it wont get stable unless you put a ton of voltage in the thing which is not worth it.

the cooler is the Raijintek triton...it works well and has a good pump but known to be a leaking POS :P

mine never leaked on me, but i wasnt going to wait for that to happen.

this is kinda what it looks like now...but like i said it looks A LOT better in real than in picture...also since that picture i did red cable extensions on the GPU and the motherboard 24pin with cable combs on both and it looks even better..i also have the NZXT HUE in there so i have full RGB lighting:

gallery_79563_3543_95494.jpg

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 hour ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

the cooler is the Raijintek triton...it works well and has a good pump but known to be a leaking POS :P

mine never leaked on me, but i wasnt going to wait for that to happen.

this is kinda what it looks like now...but like i said it looks A LOT better in real than in picture...also since that picture i did red cable extensions on the GPU and the motherboard 24pin with cable combs on both and it looks even better..i also have the NZXT HUE in there so i have full RGB lighting:

This us my BB all blue themed, with blue leds and my new card. My 4670k is sitting up there all nice and cool with the 212. My case has so much more room in it I would love to do sli if I had the money to buy a cpu and another 1070. Nice build dude so I thought I would share mine.

20160816_233008.jpg

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]

5 minutes ago, Heavygun1450 said:

This us my BB all blue themed, with blue less and my new card. My 4670k is sitting up there all nice and cool with the 212. My case has so much more room in it I would love to do sli if I had the money to buy a cpu and another 1070. Nice build dude so I thought I would share mine.

what i did is i installed two of these enermax TB Vegas fans on my 212 ...it really give it a lot of punch and a much more premium look...believe me when i say those fans man they look beautiful in real they have a sparkling lighting effect in them in white leds it really looks stunning...and they are very well built and very quiet to...if you can find them at good price you should give that a shot i guarantee you'll LOVE how much they will improve the overall look of your machine...do you have a side window panel on that?

05_05.png

06_28.png

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

what i did is i installed two of these enermax TB Vegas fans on my 212 ...it really give it a lot of punch and a much more premium look...believe me when i say those fans man they look beautiful in real they have a sparkling lighting effet in them in white leds it really looks stunning...and they are very well built and very quiet to...if you can find them at good price you should give that a shot i guarantee you'll LOVE how much they will improve the overall look of your machine...do you have a side window panel on that?

The side panel view does not look as good, you can only mostly see the top but I will post it. Maybe I will consider that as those do look pretty good and might even allow me to overclock higher.

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]

21 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

@App4that has the same monitor...it's AMAZING...900$ CAD i paid for mine LOL...yeah..it's expensive...but worth every penny...Gsync is fantastic and so is 1440p and 144hz...it's litteraly a dream monitor for gaming.

Yep, my monitor is my pride and joy. So happy with it. 

23 minutes ago, Heavygun1450 said:

I want the I7-4790K soooo bad. Anyways noticed you have a Acer XB270HU which is also what I want really bad but that thing cost so much lol.

The 4790k is a beast. I know the 6700k is better and Skylake gets DDR4, but I have no desire to change to Skylake when my system is this STARK. Going to be getting some KLEVV RAM though, with DDR3 getting as cheap as it is I just have to lol. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

2 minutes ago, App4that said:

Yep, my monitor is my pride and joy. So happy with it. 

The 4790k is a beast. I know the 6700k is better and Skylake gets DDR4, but I have no desire to change to Skylake when my system is this STARK. Going to be getting some KLEVV RAM though, with DDR3 getting as cheap as it is I just have to lol. 

have you seen those avexir raiden ram sticks with the amazing electical buzz lighting effect (i don't know how it's called but BOY would i love to get some of these in red for system :) )

43961_078_ggf-lan-party-shows-avexirs-am

41rw1cOa-BL.jpg

20160816_234027.jpg

20160816_234018.jpg

1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

have you seen those avexir raiden ram sticks with the amazing electical buzz lighting effect (i don't know how it's called but BOY would i love to get some of these in red for system :) )

I did indeed. But damn, they're still a second morgage LOL. 

Just now, Heavygun1450 said:

snip!

yeah defenetly the white fans would really look good in there...and what's great with white is that watever the color of led lighting you bounce on them they ALWAYS look good...white react just so so well with case lighting...i like this case i think it looks really good ;)

Also, The first upgrade I did on this thing was add a SSD 1 year after I built it. Man what a difference a SSD makes everything felt so fast and responsive compared to a 7200rpm HDD.

Also, The first upgrade I did on this thing was add a SSD 1 year after I built it. Man what a difference a SSD makes everything felt so fast and responsive compared to a 7200rpm HDD.

i'm stupid with SSD...i ordered a 64gb one back when it was 120$ and a new premium item...then i ordered a 120GB when it got down to 120$ as well...then i ordered a 240GB when it was down to 120$ and then another 240gb when it was down to 89$...now i have 4 SSD in that thing LOL... :P

Just now, i_build_nanosuits said:

i'm stupid with SSD...i ordered a 64gb one back when it was 120$ and a new premium item...then i ordered a 120GB when it got down to 120$ as well...then i ordered a 240GB when it was down to 120$ and then another 240gb when it was down to 89$...now i have 4SSD in that thing LOL... :P

I decided to get big and get the 500gb Samsung 850 Evo, I have my OS on their and a few games that need faster map loading times. And I only paid $150 for it.

Just now, Heavygun1450 said:

I decided to get big and get the 500gb Samsung 850 Evo, I have my OS on their and a few games that need faster map loading times. And I only paid $150 for it.

guess what...i'll probably order a 480GB one once i can get it for 120$ :P ...like i said...i'm STUPID with SSD...i might just wait for a 1TB one to hit at decent price this time though...at some point one has to learn to WAIT :P

Just now, i_build_nanosuits said:

guess what...i'll probably order a 480GB one once i can get it for 120$ :P ...like i said...i'm STUPID with SSD...i might just wait for a 1TB one to hit at decent price this time though...at some point one has to learn to WAIT :P

With 1TB you wont even need a hard drive lol. I have my HDD in there with the SSD its a 2TB HDD so I can fit all my junk and games that dont need the SSD on there. After about a year the HDD started taking awhile to load the OS so I just decided to get a SSD and see what the hype was about, and I will never use a HDD again for a boot drive.

With 1TB you wont even need a hard drive lol. I have my HDD in there with the SSD its a 2TB HDD so I can fit all my junk and games that dont need the SSD on there. After about a year the HDD started taking awhile to load the OS so I just decided to get a SSD and see what the hype was about, and I will never use a HDD again for a boot drive.

yeah along with the SSDs i have an 1TB SSHD...this is a hard drive but with 8GB of nan flash that it use to store the most commonly used files (like windows booting stuff, nvidia drivers, afterburner etc.) the stuff commonly accessed so that it can speed up the booting time of a machine for example...but i use it for my games and music/movies etc. so for me the feature is pointless and it's a very loud drive...id LOVE to replace it with an SSD.

i have to go to bed now, but it was great talking with you!

See ya soon!

1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

yeah along with the SSDs i have an 1TB SSHD...this is a hard drive but with 8GB of nan flash that it use to store the most commonly used files (like windows booting stuff, nvidia drivers, afterburner etc.) the stuff commonly accessed so that it can speed up the booting time of a machine for example...but i use it for my games and music/movies etc. so for me the feature is pointless and it's a very loud drive...id LOVE to replace it with an SSD.

i have to go to bed now, but it was great talking with you!

See ya soon!

Yeah nice talking with you too, As for those enermax fans I found the white verison on newegg for like $70 lol, but I found the blue verison for $15 each. See you later!

1 minute ago, App4that said:

OK, everyone has theirs hanging out. Soooo. 

wow man!

last comment i really have to go but i must admit your machine is dead sexy!

i really dig your case...it's very sharp!

see you tomorrow! (nvidia fanboy #1 :P )

1 hour ago, App4that said:

Wow.... Thats a really beautiful rig you got there. Beautiful side panel, gpu,corsair fans, everything, those custom PCIE connectors look awesome, and looks like you got some sort of water cooler there on your CPU. I really like you case and color theme it looks nice, even a fan controller it looks like! Nice build man.

1 hour ago, Tech Inquisition said:

I'm too ashamed to show mine... LOL

I agree

1 hour ago, App4that said:

You have gotta be able to hit crazy overclocks with that 980ti hybrid. Thats why you beat me :(. Do a incase view plz!!

8 minutes ago, Heavygun1450 said:

You have gotta be able to hit crazy overclocks with that 980ti hybrid. Thats why you beat me :(. Do a incase view plz!!

I got lucky with my ASIC, 78%. So I can hit 1500mhz reliably. Going to be changing out the RAM and getting cable combs in a week. Got a shot through the glass, have the top light attached to the door so it's a pain xD 

image.jpeg

Lmao, if I only had far better RAM, AIO+a 980ti. My 4790K is fully stable at 4.8GHz @ 1.3V. AKA I can run it at 4.8GHz 24/7

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL