Where are the Sapphire RX 480 Nitros?

Okay, what's up with the Sapphire RX 480 Nitro stocks? I've been waiting for weeks after the first batch was sold out from Newegg, and they haven't made another ordering window available since. I assume that they're trying to build a massive stock before putting them for order again, but the time it's taking is getting quite long as of now. Anyways... I don't know... what are your thoughts? :)

Yeah, my brother is waiting on one at the moment as well. Tried to get it the other day and still no luck. I guess we just gotta wait :/ sucks.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

what my retailer of choice usually does is flip them to preorder when a new (popular) product runs out, they order a new pallet, and wait for them to come in.

if newegg is as "human" as they are, you could toss them a phone call and ask if/when they're coming back in stock.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

what my retailer of choice usually does is flip them to preorder when a new (popular) product runs out, they order a new pallet, and wait for them to come in.

if newegg is as "human" as they are, you could toss them a phone call and ask if/when they're coming back in stock.

Ty <3 ^/w/^

The Rx 480 nitro cards came back in stock on Newegg for about 10 minutes last Thursday.  I was able to snag one by refreshing the page constantly until it let me add one to cart and check out.  There are a lot of people who want them so I'm not surprised they went so quick.  Just keep an eye on the Newegg product page, set up auto notifications and you should be able to snag one the next time they are in stock.

1 minute ago, veorug said:

The Rx 480 nitro cards came back in stock on Newegg for about 10 minutes last Thursday.  I was able to snag one by refreshing the page constantly until it let me add one to cart and check out.  There are a lot of people who want them so I'm not surprised they went so quick.  Just keep an eye on the Newegg product page, set up auto notifications and you should be able to snag one the next time they are in stock.

I literally set notifications from Newegg up to message me when they came back into stock, and I never got a message, lol.

Just now, Aezesel said:

I literally set notifications from Newegg up to message me when they came back into stock, and I never got a message, lol.

Dang that stinks, tbh I got really lucky and happened to check the page at the right time. (the notification came, but only after the cards had already sold out).  Also check out the nowinstock.net page for the RX 480, they update whats in stock across multiple retailers and also have a notification system.

Yeah Nvidia aren't the only one with supply issues.

Are you absolutely sure you want the Nitro? Sapphire are a great choice for AMD cards, but they're not the only ones.

Just now, Monkey Dust said:

Yeah Nvidia aren't the only one with supply issues.

Are you absolutely sure you want the Nitro? Sapphire are a great choice for AMD cards, but they're not the only ones.

A Nitro or MSI Gaming X is preferable, otherwise compared to other cards... they just don't have the same performance available. I'm more for performance rather than the looks really :| lol. Although I love the design with both MSI and the Sapphire aftermarkets.

Use this magical page, I found the 1070 within a few days http://www.nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/amd/rx480/

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]

1 minute ago, Aezesel said:

Great! <3 I was going to go with he Nitro... but that's really hard when I can pre-order from B&H with expedited shipping on the Gaming X.

Gaming X is a excellent choice too. I got my 1070 about 20 days after launch day and stock was scarce and I used that website and checked it every few hours to see if the model I wanted was in stock. It was going to be either the Gigabyte G1 Gaming or ASUS STRix. I found it on there and ordered it and thats how I have my 1070 today.

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]