Best Monitor for only 10$

ItsDanish

I just recently built my pc and didn't have display so i had to use my tv for a little bit. Anyway so go on ebay start looking through monitors, I put it on low to high, refreshed the page and I see a Dell sp2009w for only 10$ i checked out so quickly, and at the time I didn't even know how it was i didn't check the specs I just saw that it was 20" and not a 4:3 and had to get it instantly and they only had 1. Later I looked up the name online and apparently, this monitor has a 2ms response time, build in speakers (which i can't get to work yet but i know they work because it makes a sound when you turn it on), and a webcam, a very crappy one but still for 10$ flipping dollars dude.

Here's a link if you wanna check it out: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4743578031781804315/specs?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1540&bih=863&q=dell+sp2009w&oq=dell+sp2009w&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.129422649,d.cGc&tch=1&ech=1&psi=cYOuV6TLCM28jwOjvo2YCA.1471054711879.3&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiembjvqb3OAhVE0GMKHVTUCcQQuC8InQE

well for $10 you get what you can, it will pass for now but later youll want at least a 1080p one 

unless its a scam/broken and up for parts thats cheap 

10 minutes ago, ItsDanish said:

I just recently built my pc and didn't have display so i had to use my tv for a little bit. Anyway so go on ebay start looking through monitors, I put it on low to high, refreshed the page and I see a Dell sp2009w for only 10$ i checked out so quickly, and at the time I didn't even know how it was i didn't check the specs I just saw that it was 20" and not a 4:3 and had to get it instantly and they only had 1. Later I looked up the name online and apparently, this monitor has a 2ms response time, build in speakers (which i can't get to work yet but i know they work because it makes a sound when you turn it on), and a webcam, a very crappy one but still for 10$ flipping dollars dude.

Here's a link if you wanna check it out: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4743578031781804315/specs?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1540&bih=863&q=dell+sp2009w&oq=dell+sp2009w&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.129422649,d.cGc&tch=1&ech=1&psi=cYOuV6TLCM28jwOjvo2YCA.1471054711879.3&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiembjvqb3OAhVE0GMKHVTUCcQQuC8InQE

good thing ebay has returns, so you cant me scammed. (if your not dumb like me)

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

well you could either buy 1 decent 1080p monitor, or 10 of those bad boys lol

nice steal dude

8 minutes ago, Xizerz said:

well you could either buy 1 decent 1080p monitor, or 10 of those bad boys lol

nice steal dude

Does Nvidea even support 10 monitors (one OS)

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

For $10, just go to a local thrift store and see what you can find. I generally get 1280x1024 monitors for $5 at Goodwill

Beautiful. Plump.

18 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

well for $10 you get what you can, it will pass for now but later youll want at least a 1080p one 

unless its a scam/broken and up for parts thats cheap 

i've been using it for about a month works pretty good