calculate cumputer speed

recently I heard of some kind of a way to calculate the sped of the speed that  my pc work\speack with the hardwor by calculate the cpu the motherbord and the ram speed so i can make the best choice  when i want to buy a new hardware.

and one can give me some info??

4 minutes ago, shaharazu said:

recently I heard of some kind of a way to calculate the sped of the speed that  my pc work\speack with the hardwor by calculate the cpu the motherbord and the ram speed so i can make the best choice  when i want to buy a new hardware.

windows rating? :/ there isnt really a way to "calculate" it, you'll just see when your hardware is lagging behind the current games or whether its not performing that well.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

i really thing that there is a way to calculate the out put of a specific motherboard+cpu+ram

Just now, shaharazu said:

i really thing that there is a way to calculate the out put of a specific motherboard+cpu+ram

You have to use a benchmark tool to get performance metrics, and take those as a general idea because some applications don't necessarily use hardware the same way.

9 minutes ago, shaharazu said:

You mean like you fill in what PC components you want to get and it gives a rating on how it will perform in games and other applications you mean?

I do know there are websites where you can find specific component's performance (like how much FPS different GPU's or CPU's will get in different games and applications. Sites like Anandtech and the likes), but I don't know of a website that will tell you the performance of an entire PC.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

hope for a bather answer, i will continue to serch and if i find any thing i will let you know  

i use this: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/GPU16/1489 for picking what used parts to buy, might be something like this you want? has a lot of benchmarks for a LOAD of thing, its great IMO

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 hours ago, shaharazu said:

It's misguided to try to find a single, flat number that accounts for all of the variables in the performance of an entire PC. Such numbers do exist—some synthetic benchmarks give a flat score in arbitrary "points," but it's very misleading to assume that means anything for the performance of actual applications. The best thing to do is find performance benchmarks from actual software you intend to run, ideally measured in real-world units such as frames per second, seconds to completion, or the like.

Do you mean TFLOPS or GFLOPS?

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

There's totally ways to do that. Unfortunately, I don't know them. I'd imagine you need to contact a computer engineering major. 

In either case, it's going to be some function of the bus speeds of different hardware and the compute speeds of the different hardware. As always, the limiting factor will be memory.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME