Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

17 hours ago, Gatekeeper432 said:

Also, im not entirely sure, could be a placebo but i think it just got a little bit worse for me on my laptop. So bizarre.

It's actually happening. The intensity of this issue seems to be changing with the intensity of something else.

@Bearhugger Can you hire an electrician to check following:
-Ask the electrician to find issues in the outlets that are causing this issue for you. Basically check for anything that's different b/w these outlets
-Check for voltages that i have mentioned in my previous post in both good and bad outlets and see if there is something odd. Note these readings.
-Check the breakers connecting to these outlets
-Check issues in wiring connecting the bad outlet
-Check if these outlet are connected to different phases
-As you mentioned that your good outlet is in the cellar. Is your cellar underground closed off from outside? Maybe something in the environment not getting inside your cellar if it's properly underground. 

New evidence pointing to power, my lights in my room are on the same breaker and when i turned my pc on every light in my room died, like bulbs burnt out and all.  Crazy sheite.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:48 AM, Strider890 said:

Okay let me add to list electricity experts.But has anybody know these experts (software, hardware and electricity experts) to start making the database to present database to world (YouTube gaming news, hardware channels, internet news gaming websites and hardware news webistes) or we alone (I meant people on this thread) can start to make database!?

Yes totally

4 hours ago, Meeseeks said:

It's actually happening. The intensity of this issue seems to be changing with the intensity of something else.

@Bearhugger Can you hire an electrician to check following:
-Ask the electrician to find issues in the outlets that are causing this issue for you. Basically check for anything that's different b/w these outlets
-Check for voltages that i have mentioned in my previous post in both good and bad outlets and see if there is something odd. Note these readings.
-Check the breakers connecting to these outlets
-Check issues in wiring connecting the bad outlet
-Check if these outlet are connected to different phases
-As you mentioned that your good outlet is in the cellar. Is your cellar underground closed off from outside? Maybe something in the environment not getting inside your cellar if it's properly underground. 

I changed my pc room to upstairs again. Everything is fine again - so far.

I'm a bit busy atm to hire an electrician...

11 hours ago, Bearhugger said:

I changed my pc room to upstairs again. Everything is fine again - so far.

I'm a bit busy atm to hire an electrician...

Please tell us what exactly you did and how long it did take to come back to normal, also inform us about possible theories you might have why it works now again.

1 hour ago, I_dont_know200 said:

Please tell us what exactly you did and how long it did take to come back to normal, also inform us about possible theories you might have why it works now again.

This problem is completely related to electricity.

everyone needs to accept it

it came back to normal at the first boot of my pc (upstairs).

Theories:

Not sure, maybe the electricity downstairs doesn't have a perfect sinus phase?

my friends bought the new PSU i'm going to test.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:11 PM, can0753 said:

Far Cry 5 Gold Edition Version torrent.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:38 PM, Gatekeeper432 said:

Same here, the gold edition except i didnt download it from torrent but from a site that offers direct links.

I know exactly what your problem is...

PIRATED GAMES RE-COMPRESS/DEGRADE TEXTURES, AUDIO, AND VIDEO TO REDUCE DOWNLOAD SIZE.

Go buy your games.

I swear to god, if every person reporting these problems is pirating games and is 100% ignorant of how releases are made I am going to scream.

I am REALLY going to laugh if people are spending hundreds of dollars to address a problem that can be solved by buying a $20 game.

11 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

I am REALLY going to laugh if people are spending hundreds of dollars to address a problem that can be solved by buying a $20 game.

New computer, and all my games 100% legit.
Please don't even start about piracy, we don't need more theories.

Just now, DaoNayt said:

New computer, and all my games 100% legit.
Please don't even start about piracy, we don't need more theories.

People pirating games are not having the same problem.  Anything they add here is just a waste of time.

On 6/20/2019 at 8:19 PM, KarathKasun said:

-snip-

People pirating games are not having the same problem.  Anything they add here is just a waste of time.

NO, please read properly what is being said. I didn't have ANY texture pop-ins / slow draw distance before. How do i know? Because i obsessed about modding games and making them more beautiful. Im pretty sure i would have noticed a 3-5 second delay for high-res textures to load whenever the game loads a new area or room. When a new room or area is loaded in game, it shows low-res textures and takes 3-5 solid seconds to finally load the high-res textures. Trust me i would have noticed such a big delay, especially while modding a game and paying extra attention to details. Yes im one of those who actually care about graphics and not just about the story. I would have noticed man. Not to mention the extreme low draw distance where textures pop in just 5 feet in front of my character and that in all games all of a sudden. And extreme aliasing, flickering and shimmering. Besides, i have these issues outside of gaming too. So please stop.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:21 AM, TotallyNotYaBoi said:

New evidence pointing to power, my lights in my room are on the same breaker and when i turned my pc on every light in my room died, like bulbs burnt out and all.  Crazy sheite.

Wow, that's crazy.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, Bearhugger said:

it came back to normal at the first boot of my pc (upstairs).

Theories:

Not sure, maybe the electricity downstairs doesn't have a perfect sinus phase?

I thought you had the issues upstairs? And when you moved to your cellar, the problem was fixed for you? How come when you move back upstairs, the problem remains fixed? Im highly confused by your post. What has been changed, what was done different? You are one of the very few people who seemed to have fixed it. Please, please, please elaborate more on it and give us more detailed information about it and on how you did it? Please.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, can0753 said:

This problem is completely related to electricity.

everyone needs to accept it

Are you sure i notice this issue all arround my town and there is no official statement about it.

17 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

I know exactly what your problem is...

PIRATED GAMES RE-COMPRESS/DEGRADE TEXTURES, AUDIO, AND VIDEO TO REDUCE DOWNLOAD SIZE.

Go buy your games.

I swear to god, if every person reporting these problems is pirating games and is 100% ignorant of how releases are made I am going to scream.

Thats really interessting didnt know that, but to be honest who does pirating anyway these days games are really cheap.

13 hours ago, beluy said:

появились лесенки пол года назад 
примерно появлени их заметил после переустанвки винды и замены видеокарты
был у меня старый комп на нем полетел хард заменил хард  с установкой новый винды 7 поменял проц на i5 2500 c кулером лесенок вроде не было не могу вспомнить когда именнно они появились точно
далее была куплена видеокарта rx570 и новый блок питания на 600w после установки,в какой момент начел замечать лесенки,поставил старый процессер  менял кулера,менял видеокарты,розетки, носил комп к другу подключался с его бп,вынимал все из системника запустал на столе.менял мониторы,запустал компьютер в другом городе)
думал проблема в материнской плате))далее покупаю новый процесор i5 6400это уже 3 прооцесор, новая материнская плата,новая оперативная памать, память 3тоже).ставлю win10,осталась, rx570 вставляю ее в новый комп и  лесенки не куда не делись,меняю видюху на rx580.и все также
думаю что проблема появилась с установкой драйвера на видеокарту,происходит какой глюк и проблема не проходит с откатом дров заменой комплектующих
буду дальше переустанавливать разные версии виндоус 

WAT.

Google translate from Russian:
there were stairs half a year ago
About the appearance of them noticed after reinstalling Windows and replacing the video card
I had an old computer on it flew hard replaced hard with installation new windows 7 changed percents to i5 2500 with a cooler ladders like there was no I can not remember when they appeared exactly
then the rx570 video card was purchased and the new power supply unit at 600w after installation, at which point I started to notice the stairs, put the old processor to change the cooler, change the video cards, sockets, carry the computer to a friend, connect with its bp, remove everything from the sistemnik and launch it on the table. monitors, started the computer in another city)
I thought the problem was in the motherboard)) then I buy a new i5 6400 processor, this is already 3 processors, a new motherboard, a new operative memory, 3 memory too). I’m putting win10, left, rx570 I insert it into the new computer and the ladder hasn’t gone wrong, I’m changing to vidyuhi rx580.and all the same
I think that the problem appeared with the installation of the driver on the video card, what kind of glitch happens and the problem does not go away with the rollback of firewood by replacing the components
I will continue to reinstall different versions of Windows

@beluy if you don't speak English, please use Google translate

12 hours ago, Gatekeeper432 said:

I thought you had the issues upstairs? And when you moved to your cellar, the problem was fixed for you? How come when you move back upstairs, the problem remains fixed? Im highly confused by your post. What has been changed, what was done different? You are one of the very few people who seemed to have fixed it. Please, please, please elaborate more on it and give us more detailed information about it and on how you did it? Please.

No, I bought my PC march 2017. Everything went fine upstairs for about 18 months.

I migrated to the cellar and then - after a few months - graphics were shite.

Didn't know why. I know I installed Morrowind GotY back then.

After some time I found out I can 'cure' the problem - for some time - until for example an update of a game

by changing plugs in that room (basically alternating two plugs, in adjacent rooms though).

But playing most games, it came back. I made some kind of 'blacklist' which games causes this.

"Total War Warhammer II" seemed to always cause it (not "Total War Warhammer I" though).

A few weeks ago I moved back upstairs because I wanted to test TWW2 again and guess what...no problem anymore!

Since then, I am gaming happily upstairs (in a too warm room ? )

Sorry if this was asked already, but is there any difference between the electrical installations upstairs and in the basement? Different circuit, new installation, different phase etc.?

2 hours ago, DaoNayt said:

Sorry if this was asked already, but is there any difference between the electrical installations upstairs and in the basement? Different circuit, new installation, different phase etc.?

that, I don't know yet...

Basements tend to have EMI problems because the electric lines to the rest of the house come together there.

I changed the power supply, the problem persists

the problem is the drivers themselves.I wrote above that they changed almost all complete set. launched in different places.like a virus.we need to sell the computer and buy a laptop

in General, I changed 4 monitors,3 graphics cards.6 dies operativa.3 proces .3 coolers.2 of the body.2 power supply.2 hard drives.re-installed Windows 3 times re-installed.and more interestingly when I inserted my old video card, and on it I played 4 years without ladders in bagnuty comp with a climbing frame,they are not lost.

4 years without ladders in bagnuty comp with a climbing frame,they are not lost

wth? I thought I'm good at english ?